Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• limpepneo
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi,

I am currently on the quest A Bloody Welcome. When I enter the church or are around the church the game just freezes for me. I still have sound but nothing else, just a frozen screen.
    I have to end the game via task manager.

Version 1.0.2
    OS,
    Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 20H2
    OS build 19042.630
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

PC Spec
    AMD 3600
    Nvidia EVGA FTW 1070, 457.30 drivers Gsync enabled
    Crucial 32GB @ 3600mhz 16cl
    Game is installed on a NVMe driver Western Digital 750 1TB

Game settings
    Set to high, no motion blur

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• limpepneo
    Original poster 3 posts
    Best Answer

@ubi-raziel I can confirm setting the in-game video settings to low has allowed me to progress and complete the quest. Thanks for the help.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@limpepneo Hello! I'm sorry to read you're facing a freezing issue.

I've not yet seen other reports of this issue. This could suggest that this is either an isolated incident, or perhaps it doesn't affect everyone.

Here are some steps to try -

• Verify game files.
    • Try temporarily changing your in-game video settings to Low, to relieve pressure from your hardware components, then try again.
    • If that doesn't work, please try the steps in this support article.

Let me know how it goes!

Official Response
  • limpepneo
    Original poster 3 posts
    Best Answer

@ubi-raziel I can confirm setting the in-game video settings to low has allowed me to progress and complete the quest. Thanks for the help.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@limpepneo Perfect, thank you for letting me know 🙂 this has worked for other similar issues.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for any similar reports, as this may be a bug that needs fixing.

I hope you're enjoying the game!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics