Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Josephiroth79
    Original poster 1 posts

I currently cannot free the man from the warehouse as the movable shelves are sitting on top of the potted garum and even if the pots are broken and the movable shelves fall to the ground they are glitched out and can not be moved in any direction.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Fredman14
    10 posts

I also have this issue. I tried starting it before the NPC was in there. (This was before the end of the London Arc) After that he was there and a bunch of pots were under a couple of the shiftable shelves. I tried braking them and it worked a little bit but not enough for me to free the man. I tried loading from another save file but it just put them back into place. I am playing on PS5, however.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 380 posts

Hey guys! Can you grab a short video clip of this for me? I'd like to see what you're seeing. Thank you!

Official Response
  • PICKLEW1ZARD
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue as well, I don't have a means of uploading a video of it unfortunately

• Fredman14
    10 posts

@UbiKoreanBBQ I am unable to upload the clip because I "don't have enough privileges for this action." And I am having trouble uploading an image as well. First it was because the image size was too large so I converted it from PNG to JPEG but now it says the "dimensions are too big." Any advice on how to get this to you would be appreciated.

Sorry I didn't get notified of your reply or else I would've sent it sooner.

• Ragnvard
    1 posts

I am experiencing this same issue on PS5. My shiftable shelfs are sitting on top of the Garum pots and I don't even see the NPC that needs to be helped out of the warehouse. I'm reading that I needed to wait till after the Lunden story arc to move those shelfs or it will bug itself.

• eadkins7
    1 posts

Did we ever get a resolution to this? Experiencing the same issue. Won't let me move the shelf in the northeast corner.

• Fredman14
    10 posts

@eadkins7 No. I am unable to show them the issue due to the forums weird and unexplained restrictions. I cannot post a clip like a staff member asked for nor a PNG or JPG.

• QuackCocain3
    2 posts

Also have a problem with this event, ai wouldn't give me any dialogue when I made a path for him to exit, ended up killing him thinking it would help and he hasn't respawned since whoops

• MrHaynze
    2 posts

Also Have the same problem with this event i killed the ai as after talking to him he wouldnt move he never respawned

• MrHaynze
    2 posts

I fixed it all i did was verify my files of the game then went back and the ai was outside

• jakhi147
    29 posts

Fix is here. Poor this hasn't been fixed though.

Suggested Topics