Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ColaBeatsSprite
    Original poster 10 posts

After completing the Poor Fellow Soldier quest I am unable to fast travel or access my Atlas. This has essentially killed the game for me as I cannot really do anything without it taking far too long, nor can I access Norway right now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kevinex2005
    1 posts

After finishing the game, I am unable to fast travel to any of my fast travel points and I can’t even travel to Norway/Vinland. Please help!

I’ve tried updating my PS4, loading a previous save, changing genders, calling the longship but none works...

• MrBlazinghurbzz
    2 posts

This [censored] game make me lose my nerve, I put 60 hours in completing it Payed [censored] 128 euro’s and did 6 hours of game play over because it glitched/dissapear...

the next best thing is that I cant fast travel anymore...

get your [censored] [censored] working oe ask 40 euro for a game that isnt finished...

greatings Mrblazinghurbs

• Info_Drone
    1 posts

All of the fast travel points have become unavailable after talking with the "Poor fellow soldier of christ". Also the soundtrack from that scene is stuck playing.

• PluszowyWiewior
    4 posts

@kevinex2005
    I have same problem. Fast travel do no works only in England and you cannot change region using atlas function.
    You can still go to Vinland using npc in your base and then use atlas and go to Norway... you can also travel to Asgard and Jotunheim...
    In Norway, Vinland, Asgard and Jotunheim you can fast travel. Problem is "only" in England 😞

• xDatBlackKidx
    1 posts

@info_drone This is the same issue i am having. I really hope the devs push out an update to fix this is pretty game breaking for such a big map and not being able to fast travel to places.

• Bir1in
    8 posts

@kevinex2005 Having the same issue on Xbox one. Beat the game and would not allow me to fast travel. Tried restarting console and closing out of game. Still does not work.

• resident_93
    1 posts

@kevinex2005 finish last quest abd my fast travel is unavailable

• Yuri-22
    22 posts

boys run a little over trough england and after 2 min, for me, it let me fast travel.

• bguyt12
    1 posts

@mrblazinghurbzz beat this game a week ago was just waiting for other people to have the exact same problem.. have a whole thing of ancients and animals still to do

• xPoppu
    12 posts

Same bug for me.

• simondraycott
    2 posts

I have come across this as well, following the Black Shuck bugging out as well. I've tried quitting, restarting the console (Xbox One), going back to an older save, and resynchronizing the fast travel point. Nothing works and fast travel is now inaccessible. This is the third game breaking bug I've hit. The game was clearly rushed out in an unfinished state and I feel completely ripped off by Ubisoft, who have clearly gone back to their Assassin's Creed Unity bad habits.

• Kano0odle
    1 posts

I was having the problem for hours but then I slept in my bed in ravensthorpe to try to trigger an auto save and it all came back. Now I can fast travel and save my game again

• xPoppu
    12 posts

I had to load an old save and wait until the « ending songs » stops after you finish your conversation with the 1st member of the order. I didn’t even move after he finished to talk. When music stopped, fast travel was available again. This game had too many bugs...

• ScuderiaBaratta
    4 posts

I have been unable to quick save, fast travel, or travel via the atlas to Norway since yesterday morning's update. Lost several hours of gameplay when I was killed by a Zealot. I did find that drinking Valka's potion to transport to Asgard forces an autosave, though.

• PluszowyWiewior
    4 posts

@yuri-22 Yea, if you have random agro from animals but it doesn't works after last story quest. Fast travel do not works only in England...

• Ouzzzzzy
    1 posts

@scuderiabaratta I have the same problem. I Can only load to a pervious save but not my last save. I've lost 10 hours of gameplay 😞

• Tahukann
    2 posts

I’m suffering this issue as well. Tried the bed trick and it didn’t work for me. I can’t save the game, I can’t fast travel. It’s basically a useless chunk of storage on my hard drive now which is incredibly frustrating since I was expecting to play this over the holiday weekend a lot. 30 hours down the drain.

• Viking152
    2 posts
    @xpoppu I had the same problem go to the camp, sleep a few times and meditate then leave the camp and meditate then come back and see if it works

• ScuderiaBaratta
    4 posts

OK. Solved (for me at least). I did the "Have You Seen This Man" side mission with Petra. Afterward, I visited her in the hunter shack and did the archery challenge. Paid her a third visit, took her to bed, then slept alone. When I awoke, I got a notice that I had completed some unspecified mission and was able to save/fast travel again.

Suggested Topics