ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3594 posts

@longjohn119 I'm pleased to hear that you were able to fast travel again and that you have finished the game, I hope you enjoyed it despite the bugs and glitches you have encountered.

Official Response
  • Coralrex
    1 posts

@kimosabe888 thank you so much! You saved me so much frustration.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Welcome to Discussions, @coralrex! I'm glad to hear that the advice posted on the previous page by @kimosabe888 helped you to regain access to fast travel, and proceed with "The Poor Fellow-Soldier" quest line.

Please do let us know if you encounter any other situations where fast travel is unavailable, and we'll do our best to advise as to whether this is due to progression being necessary, or an in-game issue. The same goes for any other players reading this thread as well - please do inform us of any additional instances of issues like this that you encounter, as we're happy to clarify further for you! 🙂 Thanks.

Official Response
  • mdaniliuc_sad
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer bug still there. you are asking too much information for something that was reported many times before. talked to aelfred, got the study key, cant fas travel. who thought this is a good idea?

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@mdaniliuc_sad

Hey there.

Our development team has looked into this and confirmed this is indeed working as intended. Once the song "Ragnarok - Twilight of the Gods" finishes playing, you should be able to fast travel once again.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5577 posts

Hello there,

As we have been able to confirm that this feature is working as intended, we will now be locking this thread.

Once the song "Ragnarok - Twilight of the Gods" finishes playing, you should be able to fast travel once again.

If you encounter any further trouble with "The Poor Fellow-Soldier," then please feel welcome to create a new thread and we’ll gladly take a closer look. When creating a new thread, please include any additional images/videos of the issue you’re encountering in-game, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics