Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Twombley94
    Original poster 2 posts

So, might be a bug might not, I have been watching YouTube videos on completion of Cairn Stones, and console players seem to be able to rotate their camera while building these stones, I am on PC and that does not appear to be an option for me, between that and sometimes when I pickup the rocks, they do not center themselves, so they will be stuck in an off-center spot, sometimes barely touching whatever stones are already placed forcing me to exit and come back. Is this a me issue, or a bug?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Hhhhhharrie
    9 posts

On PC you can rotate the camera by holding the right mouse button.

• FrankzTankz
    3 posts

@hhhhhharrie

True, but maybe the OP has the same bug as me, where holding right click, rotates the camera, but also moves the stone!
    I am 90% sure there is some sort of bug at play here, because it does not make any sense that the stone moves as the camera rotates.

It makes these lame puzzles unbeatable, as rotating the camera always leads to the stone moving far behind the center spot while rotating!

• Pgcarea53
    4 posts

Ubisoft should release a patch REMOVING these stupid cairn stacking games from AC.
    Just remove it !! No fun, no joy with these things.

This will be remembered as the MOST HATED activity in the whole franchise.
    Remove for good this c**p, because it only annoys us players !!

• texguy12
    2 posts

can someone tell me what key on the keyboard do i use to exit. it is showing some kind of arrow key that isnt on my keyboard. same with fishing. i think i have hit every key i know.

• Nivisec
    6 posts
    Ubisoft should release a patch REMOVING these stupid cairn stacking games from AC.
    Just remove it !! No fun, no joy with these things.

This will be remembered as the MOST HATED activity in the whole franchise.
    Remove for good this c**p, because it only annoys us players !!

These things are so annoying, it makes me miss collecting those feathers in the first game.

I’m stuck with 3 left to complete every area. I am pretty much ready to write off getting that achievement at this point.

• bahutsauvage
    66 posts

Speak for yourself not everyone guys. "Me" is NOT "we"!.
    I really like the cairns and I really have fun trying to build as high and as complicated as possible.
    undefinedundefined
    undefinedundefined

• rankinsect
    52 posts

@pgcarea53 I'd rather do fifty cairns than one of those damn "chase down the tattoo design" artifacts.

• Nivisec
    6 posts

@rankinsect

Chasing down the designs isn’t too hard if you just try to follow well enough to see the ending spot. Once you know that, don’t bother chasing it, just run straight there and wait.

• gentester
    65 posts

@texguy12
    On a qwerty keyboard you want the left pointing arrow key next to plus/equals top right of keyboard to the left of any numbers. Its directly above the enter

• rankinsect
    52 posts

@nivisec Yeah that's a good tip. I just have problems a) because the parkour system in this game just does random things sometimes, and b) because the pages and "leaf" particles don't have enough contrast with much of the background scenery, and my eyesight isn't what it was 20 years ago. I'm disappointed there isn't a gameplay / accessibility option to do something to highlight those designs better / give a pointer on your radar to the current location of the design and not just the starting point / etc.

Suggested Topics