Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• APPLE5333
    Original poster 28 posts

Side quest in Lunden is bugged. The one where you have to move the movable shelves and move the smelly blue containers out of the way. One of the movable shelves is now unmovable and stuck that way.
    Quest "Rivalry for the ages is impossible to complete if you choose to have the children distract the man. The key isn't showing up
    Maybe consider a quest reset of some sort
    Asgard still impossible to complete due to the quest "Big Finish" bug. When you pick up the paint nothing happens. Loki doesn't say his voice line and then continue to the tower. And after a reload he is gone completely from the area.
    The rare material "Fabric" is impossible to collect after you've fully upgraded your quiver and rations making one of the offering side quests impossible to complete
    Reda is bugged after "A viking for hire" becomes available and stays bugged until you finish the Cent questline and fight Dag.
    The Treasure hoard maps for Eurvicscire and Oxenefordscire do not disappear from inventory after finding the hoards while all the others do which may effect achievements if there is one tied to finding all treasure hoards.

Minor gripes:
    Excalibur doesn't feel balanced seeing as it's the sacred, powerful, endgame weapon that it is, it's my opinion it should have a better special attack (Holding Q) rather than the baseline longsword special.
    Breaking underwater walls is dumb AF. It takes ages to find just the right angle and I've found it's easier to just let your breath go into the red and Then hit the wall since thats the only time your character will hit directly forward rather than flailing around like an idiot
    Moving movable objects in this game is dumb and bugs constantly. Either they become stuck and unmovable, simply stuck in place permanently and does not reset after relog or reload. (Not like stuck as in gone as far as they can go and not stuck as in something blocking the path)
    Your horse slowing down when engaged or spotted makes no sense at all. If wolves suddenly came running after a horse, do you guys @Ubisoft think the horse would then Slow Down??? It's dumb and removing that slow down thing wouldn't break the game. Just make it less annoying to explore. The game is long enough without randomly being slowed every couple minutes because another wolf happens to spot me or guards on the road spot me.
    Maybe in future games add more boss fight *like* encounters because seriously love that you guys did it in this game and each fight feels meaningful not like "heres an arena to bash your head against til you get bored". The legendary animal encounters were great, fighting Ragnar's men was great especially being a fan of the history of this time and really feeling like my character was giving these men and honorable death. Really great stuff.
    I'm happy theres less "Present day" stuff in this game but seriously I'd rather not even play as the current day. Maybe not how everybody feels but for me it just removes me from the adventure. Maybe a cutscene here and there showing the present day and expanding the plot of that story because, yes Ill admit, that story is interesting. It's interesting to see the info they gather and how the animus is effecting her and all the other things shown when we go to the present in previous games. BUT its just not fun to play that stuff. Cutscenes would be sooo much better. Watch an interest scene, get some info, and then right back to the adventure.
    More meaningful or challenging Contracts from time to time would be Awesome. Like legendary contracts, you know? Where you face off with enemies similar in strength to the zealots. Maybe make them all similar level to your character and have a bigger reward.

Also, this game sold reeeeally well. But it's buggy as all hell and in game breaking ways. Maybe get better game testers. I'm currently available xP But seriously in the future don't release an unfinished game. Doesn't do much for your image which is currently not as bad as EA but still not the best. Should learn from CDPR. Their rep alone sells anything they put out. Just some thoughts and opinions.

Fix Your Game PLOX.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• APPLE5333
    Original poster 28 posts

@apple5333 ALSO!! Forgot to say! It's stupid that killing civilians desynchronizes you. You're playing a VIKING. They killed people. Lots of people. Not all were just enemy combatant. OF COURSE do not put [censored] in the game. Doesn't have to be 100% accurate. But for sure shouldn't be penalized for roleplaying a real Viking. Also when is Ubisoft going to grow up and add nudity like they had in Witcher 3 and all those other games that aren't afraid of getting a bit fan servicey. ( Talking about the romance ) To add a none perverse reason as well, it should be said it adds a bit to immersion. At least it did in Witcher 3.

Alright. That's all my thoughts. Well I have a few more praises like the auto horse/boat travel ( still needs some pathing work but still great ) , Great and interesting stories same as any AC games ( I know some people would disagree but I love the stories ) , and the giant maps and long playtime potential because I love to 100% games and being crippled with lots of time to spend I love games that can distract me from life for as long as possible. Anyway. Hope somebody at Ubisoft reads all this but I understand if this just gets lost in the ether.

Cheers ❤

• TheRealBuju3000
    9 posts

@apple5333 Don't forget "Honor's Hubris" bugged in a game breaking way. Lots of us stuck where we can not finish the game and waiting for some sort of patch to come along to let us progress. 😕

• soundersfan84
    16 posts

@apple5333

Killing civilians desyncing ya as mostly been a thing in the AC series dating since AC 1

• APPLE5333
    Original poster 28 posts

@soundersfan84 Well for some AC campaigns it makes sense like Bayek wouldn't go around killing innocent people and neither would most of the characters so far. But Eivor is a Viking. Just doesn't make sense why civilians being killed at monasteries wouldn't be a thing that he would've done and given that the animus is supposed to just show the past and not allow for the present day person to change any of the events, I don't see why it would make sense to dysnc for that. But meh Ubisoft just worried about a few people getting upset and games journalists yelling at about it everywhere. At least that's my guess.

• xtracker85
    46 posts

I found the desyncing when killing civilians to be really dumb as well and incredibly immersion breaking. I wouldn't have mind it so much if the ai was actually smart and knew how to move out of danger, but the npcs often run into the middle of a fight as if they have a death wish or simply stand around refusing to move and get killed. It also forced me to spec out of any poison build because the poison cloud would end up killing them and causing me to desync. It's really stupid.

If the devs wanted to dissuade players from killing civilians, there are much better ways to do it without breaking the flow of the game, such as some sort of xp penalty for each innocent you kill. Would've much preferred that than having to restart an entire raid because a few brain dead civilians decided to run circles around me and die.

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

They haven't fixed anything and its been 2 weeks. Apart from these quest bugs technical issues such audio quality, screen tearing, game crashes/freezes needs to be fixed as well.

• xtracker85
    46 posts

@redindianrobin

With the massive amount of bugs in this game, it's probably gonna take awhile for a patch.

• padania7
    5 posts

In my case taking the roman statues in the side quest of Octavian, it's still impossible to me to take the statue once I paid it.
    Sometimes I can press E to take but the game doesn't move on the next part of story quest it just stuck there. Sometimes there's no key possibility

• candleinwind
    4 posts

@apple5333 if you want realism, probably shouldnt have Eivor doing parkour everywhere. That surely didn't happen. And castle sieges also lasted more than 10 minutes. In fact, this game has almost no historical realism if that's your standard for play.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics