Connection Issues Xbox One X0 Likes/2 Replies/85 ViewsOriginal poster Fork_Dork 2 posts
I’m playing Valhalla on a wired Xbox One X. I’ve been unable to connect to Ubisoft content through Valhalla in the following ways:
• Ubisoft Connect: does not connect
• In-game photos: mine do not upload and cannot see others players’
• Ubisoft store: connects after loading for 5-10 minutes
• Launch screen: connects after searching for add-ons for 5-10 minutes every time starting up the game
• Thousand Eyes: stores show nothing for sale
I’ve taken the following steps to correct this:
• Reset Xbox One X and AT&T router
• Opened NAT type on Xbox by forwarding ports (TCP/UDP 3074 and UDP 88)
• Forwarded ports used by Valhalla (TCP 80 and TCP 443)
• Confirmed NAT type on Xbox One X is open and restarted all equipment again. My Xbox is wired directly to the router.
After those steps, I’m still having the same issues. These have been occurring daily since launch. I logged in to Ubisoft Connect through a PC and it does not recognize that I’ve played Valhalla at all. I’ve never had connectivity issues with any other AC game and just tried Odyssey again with no issues.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Original poster Fork_Dork 2 posts
Just wanted to update that this is still happening.
There have been two separate instances where I was able to fully connect to all online services (after changing nothing) and then the next log on would have no connection again. Strangely, both instances where it worked happened while I was in Asgard.
I've tried logging the Xbox out and in, I’ve tried hard re-starting, and done the more complicated steps listed in the last post to forward ports associated with both the game and the Xbox.