Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iareBurt
    Original poster 4 posts

Everything was working fine until I began the world event to fight Goneril. She just stood there and let me kill her while shouting out her usual lines. After killing her I fast traveled to fight one of the zealots(Eorforwine) and he just stood there and didn't fight back. I would get his health low but then he would regenerate health so I couldn't kill him. I moved on from him to continue the main story quest in Cent. I started a raid at Rouecistre Blockade and all of the enemies are walking around like nothing is going in and letting me assassinate right in front of them. My raiding party isn't fighting them either. I'm playing on PC and have over 59 hours in it so far. This is the first time I've seen this happen.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Bir1in
    8 posts

@iareburt
    Had this same issue on Xbox one. Went on a few raids and enemies would not see me. Had to restart my console to fix it.

• iareBurt
    Original poster 4 posts

@bir1in thanks for the feedback! I'm trying that right now.

• iareBurt
    Original poster 4 posts

@bir1in that fixed it. Thank you!

• DrkVestner
    6 posts

I'm on PC, had this same issue. Except I was in Sciropeshire and ran into the Zealot there. Killed his horse and he fell off, then he stood there and let me kill him. His health also kept regenerating if I stopped attacking him, Eventually set him on fire and kept my damage on him and he died. Now nothing is agroing for me. Even guards in hostile areas, they just stand there and look at me and go on their merry way.

• DrkVestner
    6 posts

Saving and Loading didn't work. Restarting the game worked and fixed it for me.

• iareBurt
    Original poster 4 posts

@drkvestner seems to be the best fix for it. Nothing too major to deal with luckily. It would be awful if it got stuck like that.

• aaiqbal
    1 posts

@iareburt I have the same problem in Sciropescire, right when I started Book of Dragons. Was totally fine before this.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics