Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• egca95
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello everyone!
    I never played AC,well 15 min of the first one, so basically never. But I love history and this AC Valhalla looks amazing,so I was thinking of buying it.
    My question which may be stupid-I have no idea-is this: Can I play this game as a “hack and slash” game? Or is it all about combos and RPG?
    I loved for example an old game called Dark Messiah,though is not that popular,but I am not into complex games.
    any help would be much appreciated

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@egca95 if you dont like complex, long winded rpgs then this isnt the game for you. Its not an hack and slash game imo. There is a LOT to do in this game. Id put it on par with the witcher games in terms of complexity, theres lots of exploration to be done as well as the story quests.

• egca95
    Original poster 2 posts

@tasha-soriah
    Thank you for quick reply!
    But in the Witcher there is lots of action and the possibility of using combat almost all of the time,is this the case here?
    i don’t mind exploration or similar events

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@egca95 yeah theres plenty of enemies around plus you need to fish and hunt as well to do settlement tasks. Some animals u need to kill are wolves and bears.
    When fighting you can go stealthy and assassinate, shoot arrows from afar or go in and melee. Or a combination of all 3 lol.

• Patricia81994
    113 posts

If i were you i would at least wait till the first patch is there the game can be quite buggy on all platforms.

And apart from the bugs and glitches the game looks amazing ... the story is good ( so far ) ... the game is not perfect but i can say that from every game that i played.

Suggested Topics