ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 3 Likes/5 Replies/76 Views
    Frosthound030
    Original poster 124 posts

Ok I’m fed up, almost to the point that I’m done with valhalla, there are some seriously idiotic decisions made in this game that make me think you guys started hiring toddlers.

If their gonna keep the dysync for civi killing then civilians need to back the [censored] off in every way shape and form.

they don’t need to investigate bodies at any point if the civilians are just going to set off all our traps, or atleast make trap deaths not a desync if their civilians

just spent an hour going 100% silent just to get desynced for 3 civilians killed by one trap.....🙄🙄🙄

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Gamebent
    26 posts

@frosthound030 One of the fun things I liked to do in the last game was go into a crowded city, shoot an enemy with poison dart, and then enjoy the random chain reaction madness than ensued.
    That pleasure has been taken away for no real reason. It's like they're trying to get people to play some kind of saintly viking who only kills "bad people."
    FFS I should be able to slaughter priests in a Viking game if I want to.

• dlmthree
    77 posts
    @frosthound030 One of the fun things I liked to do in the last game was go into a crowded city, shoot an enemy with poison dart, and then enjoy the random chain reaction madness than ensued.

Oh boy I loved that too.

• mitsunari3
    74 posts
    That pleasure has been taken away for no real reason. It's like they're trying to get people to play some kind of saintly viking who only kills "bad people."
    FFS I should be able to slaughter priests in a Viking game if I want to.

Ubisoft Montreal doesn't know how to program npc's Artificial Intelligence,
    but they don't have to worry because there would be fanboys protecting them with excuses.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@mitsunari3 AI was broken in Odyssey too tbh. I see some small improvements. Still not very good tho.

Suggested Topics