Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 3 Likes/21 Replies/7228 Views
    JezusCries
    Original poster 1 posts

ARROW STUCK BUG. The Arrow stuck on EIVOR's Hand can never be removed. Have tried fast travelled and change Weapons braces. NOTHING helps.
    The arrow even shows up in cutscene. Does not go away- lloll. I might be playing the whole game with Arrow in Eivor's hand hahah. Anyone encountered this and found a fix??
    undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• pjc1506
    14 posts

@jezuscries LOLyeah I had this, it even sets on fire when you go near flames causing a few issues, just restarted game got rid of it.

• BigAlboski53
    4 posts

I'm digging it. Have poison build now with fire 40% of the time. By sounds of it will glitch free next time I log in. Still have had blast should go take my chances with 3 sisters lol

• JCar4327
    634 posts

I had this too. Just restart the game.

• raw10Tothecorps
    9 posts

I have this happen quite often. You have to restart to clear it.

• beluga25
    18 posts

Well, I have restarted several times and nothing clears it. Sometimes there are several arrows sticking through Eivor's hand, other times just one.

• AC26USTIN
    2 posts

@jezuscries so crazy i went for A GREEN ARROW BUILD AND THIS HAPPEND TO ME I LIKE IT I HAVE A DAGGER AND SO IT LOOKS LIKE IM STABBING EVERYTHING AND ONE WITH A GREEN ARROW!!??? CRAZY COOL LMFAO

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    67 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • garrott94
    1 posts

@jezuscries , bit late, but I found exiting the animus and re-entering fixes it. Never happened to me again 6months on

• pesto.
    160 posts

It’s tied to using that bow type that’s basically “automatic”. He holds a bunch of arrows while firing it, but if you switch away to another weapon too quickly then the remaining arrows stick to the hand. You can either restart or switch back to that bow and carefully fire off just as many as are stuck.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hey everyone, and thank you all for your patience. The Game team is currently looking into this issue, and I have a couple of questions for each of you that should help our investigation.

• What platform are you playing on? If PlayStation or Xbox please be specific, such as Xbox One or PlayStation 5.
    • Did you unequip your weapons prior to this?
    • Does un-equipping and re-equipping your weapons cause the arrow to disappear?
    • Did you use any specific bow abilities before this occurred? If so, which bow abilities did you use?
    Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    249 posts

Same issue i had with the axe after assassination/finisher. Only save and reload helped.
    The axe behind my bearded axe..

The axe always appears out of the dark, why not use the axe on the back.Cause sometimes he use the axe..Nervs me since release
    And why he change after the fight to the axe on the back?

Axe and bow together...

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1575 posts

Hello @stevez_pun,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and sharing your screenshots with us!

As our teams are currently investigating this issue, can you please confirm the information below:

• What platform are you playing on? If PlayStation or Xbox please be specific, such as Xbox One or PlayStation 5.
    • Did you use any specific bow abilities before this occurred? If so, which bow abilities did you use?

Many thanks!

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    249 posts

@ubi-mark

PC

No

Never, only reload helps.

No
    I had the issues with the arrows too but also with the AXE!!! Didnt you see in my pics Eivor have this small axe in his hands, this one he use to confirm kills or for assassination/finisher?
    I dont want open a new thread but its more or less the same issue

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1575 posts

Hello @stevez_pun,

Thank you for the update! I passed it along to the development team for ongoing investigation. As you mentioned axe, can you please provide us with a short video if you encounter this issue again, as this is something that we haven't encountered yet?

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    249 posts

@ubi-mark
    I dont know, this game have many issues. I answer here cause its more or less the same issue. It was the first time i make a screenshot. I recognize it since release, the axe is on the back but for confirm a kill he dont use this axe..another one appears on the armor(left side or right side) and he use this. sorry, hard to explain cause i am from germany, my english is outdated.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1854 posts

@stevez_pun To confirm are you still experiencing the issue with the small axe being stuck in Eivor's hand? or was this just something you have experienced previously?

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    249 posts

@ubi-keo
    Yes, this axe stucks in the hand like the arrows.
    You see in my pics below, axe and bow together, etc.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1854 posts

@stevez_pun Yes I can see the axe and bow in your screenshots. Are you still experiencing this now? If so are you able to provide a video.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    249 posts

@ubi-keo
    I had both issues since release..the arrow issue i have very less since 2,3 month.. if a reload fix it.
    The axe is issue is also rare, was the first time i make pics...
    A video isnt easy cause i dont know when it appears.. I jump from the bridge to assinate a goliath after this the axe stucks in the hand..
    I tried again and ...nothing
    This game have often a weird issue.. today the screen shakes or eivor shakes when he walks...etc

Suggested Topics