Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/15458 Views
    PingasPT
    2 posts

the mission on asgard still bugged to "Big Finish" when can I finish the game? maybe next year?

• darrell64
    1 posts

@pingaspt yep still bugged for me aswell... disappointed.

• KrazePendragon
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer I would be happy to send you my save game file, however both of those links fail to work and it takes me to a page that says

AN ERROR HAS OCCURED

We will do our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
    Please try again later.

• jurekoma
    2 posts

Problem is stil here,even after a patch.

• Piter3525
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Pls tell us progress of your work every now and then, becouse we are now waiting 10 days

• markdorsch
    19 posts

Still not working after the patch 😞

• theghostx21
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer dont make fun from us u have 10 k vidoes and its nvm all u need to do god mode npc players.
    or idk just bring her back to life user ater user ...
    look how many people have this problem and u guys patch gear and crows????
    the problem is known to public since 12.11.2020
    2 weeks and u stilll asks for vidos>????
    give me 4 days and i get there for u ...

• theghostx21
    6 posts

im gueesing that next game i will not buy preorder like a stupid boy

• markdorsch
    19 posts

@ubi-woofer i can't believe you guys didn't just flag the npc to alive with the update. She should never be dead so it won't affect unglitched players... it's a ridiculously easy fix.

• RainbeauRanger
    24 posts

@ubi-woofer this is ridiculous, a game killing bug, effecting a large portion of the player base and it’s still here. No general updates as to the progress of investigation and I’ve not even had a reply from my support ticket, like many others. I was so enjoying this game, more than the other AC games I’d played but now, I’m stuck, along with many many others.

Shoddy service Ubisoft. Shoddy, shoddy service.

• BunnyTeeth2010
    2 posts

@furiousdragonx same for me. Update 1.0.4 doesn’t fix it either.

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

Well this blows that it didn't work my Hope's are down then when I get back from Thanksgiving to try it.

• startsynchro
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer

I'm on the Xbox Series X so can't help with the save files, and I'm unable to access the support website to submit a support case or start a live chat, but I've uploaded a video showing the issue of Ljufvina being "dead" outside of cutscenes.

This is a seriously urgent issue as we're completely unable to progress the game any further.

(and just to clarify- this was captured after the latest 1.0.4 update, although the exact issue was present in 1.0.3 too)

• LeRam_81
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LeRam_81
    18 posts

@Ubi-Woofer

I've never seen more incompetent game developers than the ones at ubisoft. I'm pretty sure everyone is done with their [censored] and won't buy their next game. How do I get my money back from these fools? I don't understand how they are allowed to sell people an incomplete game. We should sue. This is completely unacceptable! Over 100 hrs of wasted time, I don't even know how to express this kind of frustration!

• ExpressedZero68
    18 posts

She’s still dead, even after the patch. Great.

• LeRam_81
    18 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    How about instead of more videos, your useless team can waste 80 hours of their time playing to the point were the bug takes place (it doesn't appear like your time is being spent on anything productive anyway). We better get the season pass for free for all this frustration we've had to endure.

• Mordencaine
    1 posts

I have this bug as well, I backtracked to the fist fight where you help Hjorr prior and I notice she was dead there as well. So, she died sometime prior. I have no idea where.

• XSniper2000X
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer do you have an estimate on how long it'll take to get this fixed because i want to finish the story so If I have to wait a month for a fix I'm going to have to start again but if it wont take long ill wait...

• rangers16281
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer

how many videos etc do you need to show you the same thing as people have posted numerous videos etc and explained what is happening. I think these random posts of updates is to buy you guys time and try and appease people but after numerous days now the problem still persists and I am unable to continue with the game will I be getting a £91 refund as I can’t play at the moment?

Suggested Topics