Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/15455 Views
    ExpressedZero68
    18 posts

@the_tordah Sadly I also don't have a save that far back.

• MrMajestixx1177
    1 posts

After the mission before this finishes, where you need to speak with Hjorr, there's an odd glitch that causes one of the story characters to just drop dead, making the following mission just break. I found that it wasn't just me having this issue, and here's a YouTube video of somebody experiencing the same issue as me.

• guest-cUtCHp0F
    4 posts

@ch3st3r2009 My disappointment in this latest patch is off the charts. They are fixing fish spawning in bad weather instead of game breaking glitches that indeed make their game faulty. I’ve put too much time into this game to come to this.

• DarionDragon
    2 posts

Any progress report? I've also met the same problem. no old savegame, no way to finish.

• beleg813
    1 posts

@mrmajestixx1177 Thank you for posting this. I am also completely stuck at the Honor's Hubris mission and cannot proceed any further.

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

Just tried it She's still dead for me.

• edgecrusher213
    1 posts

Having the same issue. I noticed she was dead after the brawl in Jorvik, but didn't think much of it. Got to the part where you're supposed to meet her for "Honor's Hubris" and she's laying dead on the ground with the quest not proceeding (no objective listed under quest title).

I tried reloading an earlier save, replaying "This Son of Jorvik" and saw her lying dead before talking to Hjorr to start the brawl at the alehouse. I have no way to reload an earlier save where she is still alive, as I did the Jorvik series way earlier in the game and have no save files going back 30+ hours.

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

Probably won't be another patch for like 2 weeks

• Distopis
    1 posts

Same for me, a corps and no quest, Ubisoft do something

• Wesker_HCF
    11 posts

I can't believe because of this bug I can't play valhalla and have to play fallout 4 on xbox series x.
    I'm expecting a patch YESTERDAY not tomorrow. All of us here is stuck, make that NPC immortal to temporary patch the problem so we can at least proceed the story while you investigate this further, what the hell!! Maximum respect guys but do you realize we CAN'T PLAY THE GAME? Seriously, it's a very very serious matter here. One thing is a bug, another is a game breaking bug. It should be solved pronto. What's wrong with you?? This game breaking bug has been reported since 12 of November, how comes its not patched yet? Wake up. I'm a customer. I spent like everybody else here 70 euros. How comes I can't proceed the story? It's just unacceptable. Fix it by assigning that army to another npc and not her, leaving her dead, find ANY solution, but find it NOW. Thank you!

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

@wesker_hcf you should say that straight to ubisoft support.

• stalker2527
    1 posts

i have same problem

• FuubarAce
    4 posts

Same problem. Fix asap pls

• mrdenchman21
    1 posts

I have this problem

• markdorsch
    19 posts

At least it's in the error list now...

• Ellz01
    1 posts

I have just got to this quest and it's still not working for me... Has anyone got anymore info from Ubisoft about this?? When will it be fixed??

• ExpressedZero68
    18 posts

@ellz01 It's been known since before the patch, I doubt it'll be "Fixed" until the Next patch, whenever that is, they're not saying Anything about it far as I can tell other than "Send us a short video" nonsense.

• LeRam_81
    18 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    Did you fall asleep on us? Why is this taking so long? I literally have nothing else to do in this game. Why can't you give us a timeline on getting this fixed? You fools at ubisoft seem to keep digging yourselves into a deeper hole with each day that goes by. I'm pretty sure your reputation for game development will be hit hard for this fumble. Not sure what you guys are doing over there.

• GO2SLEEPBRO
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • GO2SLEEPBRO
    2 posts

I defeated all of the other regions except Eurvicscire. I cannot progress because there is no way to proceed on Honor's Hubris quest. Please fix. I'm on Series X.

Suggested Topics