Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/15497 Views
    cesarshelby
    1 posts

Same here she is dead

• ClimbingGiraffe
    2 posts

I was hoping that the recent patch would fix it, but she dies as soon as you head to the brawl area for the forgery documents. She’s just dead on the ground. We can’t proceed without a fix to this issue.

@cesarshelby

• TheRealBuju3000
    9 posts

How is this still not addressed. Step up your game Ubi.

• Wesker_HCF
    11 posts

@Developer team:
    Solutions are:
    1 Make the dead npc immortal.
    2 Pass/Skip the dialogue to another npc or completely skip it and start the fight already letting the previous dialogue trigger the big fight not this one.
    3 reintroduce the replay/restart mission button where you use it to replay a mission in case its broken to fix any trouble occurred due to a damn wolf eating a key npc or a fall through the ground in a particular point of the map... Lol.

So many easy ways to fix this. I'm sure you guys will fix it asap. I'm SURE of it.
    In the meantime I can tell you that fallout 4 runs sooo well on Xbox series X 😍. (since I can't play my damn Valhalla...).

• jahmadia
    6 posts

@Ubi-Woofer what's the update, whats going on? We shouldn't have to wait this long for this. Waiting to play an unfinished game shouldn't be part of the experience. Tell the developers or whoever that we expect the season pass for free and nothing less because of what they're making us go through.

• TheVidicus
    33 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DaveEllie
    3 posts

I can't go on with the story, I have to finish the last alliance on the map = Eurviscire, the current mission is "Honor's Hubris" I have to reach the Stengwege camp and then later talk to Ljufvina, but she is lying on the ground dead and she doesn't keep me going, in previous missions I talked to her husband and she was standing there, after the discussion she fell dead. I don't know what to do, do I have to finish all the alliances to continue?

• Tsarchasm5
    9 posts
    @tsarchasm5 This should be TOP priority for fixing.

Couldn’t agree more mate

• markdorsch
    19 posts

Yea a reply would be appreciated give us a rough eta... is it possible to do a mini patch to quickly fix this and a few other easy issues?

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

Got another response on my ticket of Ubisoft basically saying we can't really do anything but wait till the developers fix it.

• Cmo250
    5 posts

I have also had the exact same problem and am also unable to get to the "official" forum to even send the video they have asked for. I am very disappointed by this gaming experience as I have also logged about 85 hours into the game already and can't imagine restarting it. In Canada this game costs $79.99 and you can't even finish it?

• Guilty1
    4 posts

Still broken

• Jokojoqc
    4 posts

Got it too.. can't finish the game.. thats su** ...

• Jokojoqc
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins How can we send you the video ?

• Jokojoqc
    4 posts

Hi ! I got a major bug in a quest.. when you fight with Hjorr in the bar, everything is find but.. after the fight Ljufvina just dies on the floor randomly and I need her later for completing the final quest but she's dead here too.. so I can't talk to her.. Help Im block can't finish the game x)

• Luxorianin
    21 posts

We need hot fix allowing to complete the game
    Ubisoft: *puts new cosmetics items to Helix Shop*

• Gaetano_Leone
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CrimsicComet
    41 posts

They also just told me they can't give a time table with another bot answer instead of an actual person.

• DevilsDeadpool
    1 posts

Eorwic : Iam know in the quest Arc to Find the Traitor for Halfdan the problem is when i go to Fight against the Pikten i cant talk to Ludvina because she ist Dead.

• Dal-Ren
    1 posts

Just leaving a reply so I can start playing again when we get an update on it. =/

Suggested Topics