Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/15175 Views
    CrimsicComet
    41 posts

@markdorsch they're a good company yes they need to fix it but I don't think they don't care about it.

• ExpressedZero68
    18 posts

@crimsiccomet Oof. The people who work there are probably good people, but the Company? nah bro, they don't give two [censored] other than getting your money.

• markdorsch
    19 posts

@expressedzero68 they they already got paid they don't care

• LeRam_81
    18 posts

@ExpressedZero68
    The company obviously doesn't care about the true fans of the game since they completely ruined the Desmond/Juno Isu story. It seemed like Darby was doing a good job trying to salvage it in this game but I'll never know since I am unable to finish the game. Thanks a lot ubisoft!

• ExpressedZero68
    18 posts

@leram_81 It's just a shame because while some parts were kinda "meh" all in all I was enjoying this game, but Cyberpunk is out on the 10th... so, Looks like I'll be dropping this for that and come back once it's Fixed.

• ExpressedZero68
    18 posts

@markdorsch True that man, true that. The store works perfectly fine.

• HOODSON69
    3 posts

Exact same thing here. After 100+ hours invested ,I was really enjoying the game a lot. Now I can't do anything else to progress and feel completely cheated. If this doesn't get fixed soon I can't see me going back to this game for a long while.

• iPlayOnLapTop_
    1 posts

Come on Ubisoft. HONORS HUBRIS EURVICSCIRE. IM 76 HOURS IN AND REFUSE TO LOAD BACK TO 33 HOURS TO FIX THIS. FIX YOUR GAME I PAID $150 FOR THIS.

• Wesker_HCF
    11 posts

@crimsiccomet I agree with you, and those guys worked really hard to make such a great game, they need more love, considering the big pressure they are under each and every day, and the tones we use here should be very respectful for their efforts and daily work, they will fix this for sure, we just have to wait because from what I read since I posted here, the bug list is LONG and they need to fix everything without ruining other things but improving the game, so I can imagine they work very hard every day for now to fix everything, so... To lower the tones I will begin myself saying you guys make incredible games and this one is beyond incredible, so I'll be here waiting for the fix 😎

• markdorsch
    19 posts

@wesker_hcf see how your tone is in 2 weeks

• yhlee203
    6 posts

its been 2 weeks, and I forgot story and lost interest in this game. Ubisoft, [censored]! What a trash

• Tsarchasm5
    9 posts

@iplayonlaptop_ I’ve been posting about this since the day after release day. They aren’t responding to them yet they are responding to other posts. Don’t expect a fix any time soon.

• Tsarchasm5
    9 posts

@mordencaine she died for me at the camp outside Magnis when I got there. She called me over and then died suddenly

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

@wesker_hcf Agreed, I can't say I'm not frustrated because I am, but complaining and being disrespectful to them won't help anything.

• Wesker_HCF
    11 posts

@markdorsch I know mate, I was one of the first people who experienced, it very early. My first couple of messages were full of frustration and disbelief because I was loving this game and I bought it for 70 euros. Then I realized how the list of bugs was literally huge, how this is not the only game breaking bug and that those guys must be under a huge pressure right now. I wouldn't trade place with them. But as a customer, as a client who bought the product, if I show support and big thanks anyway, waiting for the problem to be solved, they will work better and get less troubles from higher people in charge, the same people that have power but don't understand that making such a huge and great game will bring to bugs for sure for how big it is, so we must give them time to fix everything. They also worked for the new Gen consoles, a new field completely, so patience, really. I myself was one of those who hit hard at first, I realized I was wrong. And I'm here to admit it. Yes, this bug and this situation is VERY SERIOUS, and we have 100% right to speak now, but showing some understanding is also something we should learn to do each and every day, with everybody. I'm playing fallout 4 for now, and just do the daily missions in valhalla from Reda to get the 10 hoplites. That's all. I can't wait to be back in valhalla and I smell it's gonna be not longer than this Friday. I'm pretty sure they will release another update in Friday. I hope so. 😁❤

• Wesker_HCF
    11 posts

@crimsiccomet absolutely, I agree with you. We feel the same. I used higher tones in my first posts here, now I realize the developer team must be under huge troubles and pressure as of now. Because the problems and bugs are really a lot and the situation is very serious as of now.

• Dmbarrera87
    3 posts

When will this be fixed? After $120 and 115 hours invested in the game, and no save files that go that far back, I am at a stand still. Unacceptable Ubisoft. I am so tempted to throw this game in the trash and never look back. Please fix this so that I can actually play the game that I payed for and invested so much time in.

• Britinbxl85
    5 posts

Same issue here too, just adding to the thread to highlight one more customer hit by the bug and frustration... any ETR Ubisoft?

• Lord_Furface
    2 posts

Same issue here over 150h in, no save to go back to. Was hoping the patch would fix it so whent and did other stuff in the meantime, but the issue still remains. Plz fix so we can continue to enjoy the story

• Mcherms
    1 posts

Im never buying a game from Ubi right after launch again. Ruining the whole experience when youre unable to finish the game

Suggested Topics