Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/15428 Views
    tankytequila
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • markdorsch
    19 posts

You patched putting traps out with the last patch.

Why do we need to wait for the big patch? Why not a small quickfix? Is it because you don't have more products to add to your in game store yet?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

@Alpha_Tony As I wrote earlier today I don't have further information about the fix as yet, including when it will be deployed. When I know more, I'll share this. Thanks for letting me know the trap suggestion doesn't / won't work in the meantime.

@TheVidicus I would strongly discourage you from pursuing a chargeback as there can be consequences for your Ubisoft Account. A refund request will be considered on an individual basis according to our digital or physical refund policy as is appropriate for the nature of your purchase. One of my colleagues will reply to your case as soon as possible and determine if you are eligible. 🙂

@markdorsch I understand you are frustrated and I do apologise for the issue. Once the patch date and contents are confirmed and we can communicate on these, I'll update this thread.

Official Response
  • P.R.I.D.E
    1 posts

I think I'm just going to stop buying ubisoft games no matter how good they look. This is ridiculous because I ran into another bug in the Suthexe Arc that also doesn't let you continue the main story line.
    If you do Basim's mission last (the third on the list) it will just not start the next quest. That's two game breaking bugs in that arc alone who knows what might break after honor's hubris. I guess I just won't find out.

• wybenga
    1 posts

I just ran into this issue. Not sure I want to lose 11 hours of play and redo Suthsexe storyline and exploration. I guess I'll stop playing until the next patch. It's been a fun 113 hours.

• LeRam_81
    18 posts

@ubi-woofer appreciate the update

• Cmo250
    5 posts

@Ubi-Woofer I have left numerous messages to you guys by several different avenues and have yet to be acknowledged. I find this incredibly disappointing and am hoping for some sort of compensation at this point.

• markdorsch
    19 posts

@ubi-woofer so your saying you'll tell us why you can't do a mini patch to fix this asap after the unannounced full patch fixes it in the future? What? Why not fix it with a hotfix?

You don't even have a date yet for the fix? Cyberpunk is out in 7 days and no one will care then... just planning on waiting it out till no one cares?

• HOODSON69
    3 posts

I was in love with the story of this game and honestly couldn't put it down. Now I feel like I've waisted money on a product that the company developing the game doesn't seem to care about, which is especially frustrating in a time where money is really tight. I don't want to put it on individual devs, because I know how hard they work. Something has to change asap or I will not go back to it. I'm tired of having to deal with this.

• LeRam_81
    18 posts

@ubi-woofer the same thing happened with Unity and players were given the season pass and a game of their choice for free as an apology. This is not new for ubisoft but the bugs in this game are way worse than what was encountered with Unity. Below is a link to the article for reference.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vg247.com/2014/11/26/ubisoft-offers-free-game-as-apology-for-assassins-creed-unity-launch-woes-season-pass-no-longer-on-sale/amp/

• Cavethug21
    9 posts

@ubi-woofer I can appreciate that the devs are working on the problem. I can appreciate it each and every single day that I haven't been able to play for the past two weeks. I can appreciate it for each and every day that I can't play until they put a new patch out that fixes the game I paid $100 to NOT be able to play because of a bug.

I'm figuring at this point that it's going to be another two weeks until they finally fix it. There's no release info on it, a few days before 1.04 dropped there was pre release info on it, which tells me the patch isn't coming in the next couple days. Which means it won't drop before the weekend, which means it's not likely to drop before midweek next week, which seems unlikely as well.

So..... now we're looking at over 3 weeks of not being able to play a game I paid $100 for, and your company's policy seems to be "tough luck", "we'll fix it when we get around to it". To make it up to me, ubisoft is willing to do absolutely nothing. I mean why would they compensate me in any way for selling me a broken product, it's not like I expected to be able to play a game that I bought from them.

I guess as a consumer I should expect that what you really get when you buy an ubisoft game is the "wait for the patch to come out so you can actually play the game you thought you were buying" game.

If this was any other industry, any other product, the manufacturer would go out of their way to make this up to the consumers who were affected. Ubisoft on the other hand seems to think that it doesn't matter if they screw over their customers, or how upset they are.

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

I get that this is an annoying bug, but giving hate and rude compliments and making demands to ubisoft doesn't help anything.

• dunkmitch
    7 posts

@q-50k I have encountered the same issue and have reported it. this has happened across all platforms (I'm Xbox one X) i found other posts in forums that date back to 12th nov (2 days after official release) complaining of exact same issue and their failed attempts to sort it. Honor's Hubris mission being broken means not able to finish story and after 138 hours of playing the game I am rather upset about it all , as I am sure all the other "sufferers " of this issue will be feeling also

• Cavethug21
    9 posts

@crimsiccomet If you think that was hate, or rude, you have no idea.

I'm [censored] off. I've been [censored] off for over a week. Maybe you smile, and ask for more when someone [censored] you off, but I'm not that guy. The fact that I'm not being flat out insulting at this point is miraculous. As for demands, yeah, you can call it a demand, I call it requesting compensation for SELLING ME A BROKEN PRODUCT! In any other industry if you sell someone a broken, or faulty product that prevents them from using what you sold them, you compensate them..... Why is this any different?

I didn't make this bug, I didn't break my game, I didn't take my money, and then not fulfill the implied agreement between manufacturer and consumer. I'm kind of getting tired of the fan boys jumping to the defense of the perpetrator here.

Put out a patch to fix me game already.

• LeRam_81
    18 posts

@crimsiccomet and being silent does? Or should we be praising ubisoft's lack of customer consideration? This is like going to a movie and halfway through they run into technical difficulties so they tell you "sorry, come back sometime next month to see the ending." How would you react to that?

• Cavethug21
    9 posts

@leram_81 They'd politely leave, talking about how wonderful the first half of the movie was, how innovative and cutting edge it was of them to do something different, and not show the entire thing at once..... That's the kind of people THEY are.... meanwhile the rest of us consider it a scam.

• markdorsch
    19 posts

@cavethug21 exactly no one would accept this in any other industry.

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

@crimsiccomet And asking nicely does not help, putting in tickets does not help. Calling does not help. Posting on these forums does not help, posting on Reddit does not help. At what point is someone allowed to elevate the attempt at resolution or communication?

• Britinbxl85
    5 posts

If Ubisoft can’t be bothered with deploying the fix, maybe we should start putting negative reviews on sites about this experience, ie the poor quality of the game. Only way they’ll wake up if we hit their income by turning away customers.

• Debikun
    9 posts

Hope we get any new info for a deploy date soon, its really saddening after multiple weeks....

Suggested Topics