Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Stroker155
    14 posts

@kl4tt3n I did go and complete other questlines while I wait for this mission to get fixed.

Also, I have the exact same problem as all the videos posted. Exact same thing happens for me on PC.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hey all!

I apologies for the delayed update. This issue has been marked as resolved following the deployment of TU 1.1.0. If Ljufvina is still unavailable for you to proceed with Honor's Hubris, please could you update this thread that shows a video of this happening in-game? We can then pass this onto the development team for further investigation. Thanks! 😊

@RainbeauRanger - Does this issue still persist for you, or have you been able to progress through Honor's Hubris now?

Official Response
  • Stroker155
    14 posts

@ubi-mark Videos were posted by other people of this issue on the other thread about this. https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81789/honor-s-hubris-bug/8?lang=en-US

• mahavira777
    2 posts

Same issue here, ljufvina dead lying on the ground. I had to lookup a video to see the actual working quest and find her name as I had forgotten where she was from. What I've found, the only work around is to load back to beginning of suthsexe save and not let her die in main story quests. For me that would be not possible as I did not keep a save that far back...,10-20 hours worth, so either you were smart enough to have a save, start the game over again, or wait for a patch...

• bakekua
    4 posts

Hi,

im on the part where im helping Hjorr in a barfight in Jorvik in preperation for a war in the Eurvicscire story chain, after the barfight Ljufvina have take part in the talkings in the cinematic, then after it is complete she falls over dead, this is problematic when i few parts later in quest need to talk to her in the forward camp before the attack starts. When i arrive there she also lie on the groud there dead.

What can i do about that?

/Johannes

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@bakekua you could load a past save

• bakekua
    4 posts

@tyranzyt But must i load back to the moment she died? i have no idea of what timing that is but my guess would be the assault on Fulkes castle. I have reloaded to before fight 20 times and the same thing happens every time.

• bakekua
    4 posts

@bakekua Now i noticed she also lies on the ground before the barfight starts off

• kl4tt3n
    3 posts

Hi, this has been reported earlier and is an apparent game breaking bug. You either have to reload a most likely much earlier save if you have one, restart entire game if not, or wait for a patch to hopefully fix the issue. According to a post I've seen on Reddit, the bug happens if Ljufvina dies in Sussex before storming the keep to save Sigurd, during your quest with Ljufvina and Stoke to capture an enemy camp. If she dies here, and you don't resurrect her before ending combat, she'll stay dead the rest of the game.

• bakekua
    4 posts

@kl4tt3n
    That makes sens, tho i dont have any saves who goes this far back in my load game menu 😕 Ill have to sit and wait for a patch then. Thanks for the info

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@bakekua im not sure u might have to reload to before you get to jorvik

• kl4tt3n
    3 posts

I've done some research and I think I've figured out why this happens. By some miracle of God or something, I happened to have a save in Sussex right before doing all the allied prerequisite quests for storming the keep to save Sigurd. The problem happens here. If Ljufvina gets knocked down during the quest "Arrive Unexpected", where you join her and Stoke retaking a camp from enemy soldiers (she gets knocked a lot), and you DON'T resurrect her before the fighting is over, she stays dead for the rest of the game. I've reloaded that save (lost 12 hours of progress - yay!) and just made it back to Honor's Hubris, where everything progressed as normal. So if you do happen to have a manual save around that time, you can get "past" this if you're willing to put in the time.

PS: I can betatest for your next AC game, Ubisoft : )

• HUNTEROFTRUTH01
    8 posts

@kl4tt3n This is actually what i thought was where the problem occurred but i dont have a save that far back to test unfortunately but thank you for confirming it hopefully this helps to find a fix without having to reload a save.

• TheRealBuju3000
    9 posts

I have same problem. Please fix this ASAP!

• Redeyes2085
    1 posts

I have the same problem she dead on floor and cant move on with quest fix it quick

• The_tordah
    4 posts

Same issue on pc. I have done with every region but Northumbria and because of this bug I cant move on with main quests anymore. When I arrive to Faravid's camp, Ljufvina lies on the ground before the soldiers as dead. Also I cant interact with Faravid either. Ubisoft please fix this quickly. I have 90 hours of gameplay and I dont want it to be for nothing. I want to finish the game.

• kalabangatmnt
    2 posts

Hello,
    same here pc version, cant get any progress my 80h of play are just nothing right now 😞

• rangers16281
    3 posts

i have the same problem I re installed the game I continued on with other missions and now I have no save game to take me to start of honor hubris. If I choose this mission I have no marker anymore £91 I paid for this game and I don’t expect to have to to re start to complete the game so I hope the patch to fix this will let me go to the mission again.

• Piter3525
    5 posts

I have this problem too

• TheRealBuju3000
    9 posts

The only save I have would take me back 20hours... No f'n way Im doing that. Please patch this! It is killing me I am stuck to this.

• Reviukas
    3 posts

Same to me, I have the same bug with Honor`s Hubris quest! spent 90 hours already and Ljufvina at the camp just laying on the ground dead, no cutscene available nothing I am stuck! I can`t progress my game further! when the patch is coming out?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics