ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/16235 Views
    Emelie_87
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Hi
    According to youtuber Jorraptor the next update will be in mid december, it's true? Because that mean that this problem has taken your a month to fix. That is really bad service. We are many who have been looking forward to this game but you have made us really disappointed.
    Future thought is not to buy a ubisoft game at lunch.

• korsicheg
    1 posts

Good thing that due to work I've encountered this problem only two days ago, and not waiting from 12th of November for this issue to be fixed. When I play AC I focus only on it and I do not switch to other games in order to not readjust again. This year it seems it will be different.

• maiset
    3 posts

It looks like this may take some time. I have some regions left on the Alliance map (Wincestre). Anyone know what happens if I change the pledge now?

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

@maiset You can change the pledge and do other areas, but it will not fix the quest when you return to it.

• maiset
    3 posts

@thevidicus as long as its does not get any worse than it already is...

• HydraDeath88
    4 posts

It happened me just now. After the fight in the pub she just collapsed, now I'm outside the Pict fortress and she's just dead in front of the soldiers, I'm really [censored] off and wondering when this will be patched or is there a way around it???

• Emelie_87
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Emelie_87
    5 posts

@thevidicus
    Hi How do I can the pledge because when I try do that so Eurvicscire is committed so I can not change the pledge when I try to speak to Raanvi.

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

@emelie_87 It might think you are in a transition of a quest. So not sure about that. But when I got the bug I went ahead and finished all the other areas by pedging to them, collected all wealth and artifacts in all areas and returned to the broken quest after.... and still waiting.

• Emelie_87
    5 posts

@thevidicus
    Okey I have only this area and Hamtunscire to pledge but there is probably that the game thinks I doing a request and must finish that one first. That sucks so I will continue waiting for this bug to be fix

• CIubberLang
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CIubberLang
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Badwolfpdx
    2 posts

@leram_81 to be fair Unity was trash as a whole it is by far the worst in the series IMO no amount of free DLC would fix that game. lol

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

@ciubberlang Hands down, Valhalla is the most broken game I have ever played.... in over 35 years of gaming.

• jeffreywillner
    1 posts

@sirbaard Big problem for me too. I filed a ticket on this and the agent said they are aware of the situation, but offered no timeline for a fix.

• Mohammadbrho
    2 posts

this is a catastrophe first ljufvina and now Ubba it is possible to happen all characters. Pls Ubisoft give back any reaction to this bug we have been waiting for weeks. Why are u ignoring the communtiy like that. this is a bug destoying your game i hope u realize that soon. bffffff

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

I really hope this is done before Christmas

• ExpressedZero68
    18 posts

I bet I can restart my whole game and get Back to the bug before it's actually patched hahahaha *laughing in pain*

• HydraDeath88
    4 posts

Dear Ubisoft,
    I have around 90 hrs clocked on this AAA game of yours, just about tolerating the crashes every hour or so, the various dialogue sound glitches and NPCs being idiots in general. Now I've hit the last straw with the Honour's Hubris mission. After initially laughing at Hjorrs wife collapsing after the bar fight, I am now extremely [censored] off that she's actually suffering permadeath outside of the story. This is the 4th of December and still looks like the one game breaking bug from everyone who has posted the same thing. Politely get your [censored] together and fix it, yours sincerely, EVERYONE WHO PAID 60 QUID+ FOR THIS GAME!! Thank you.

• thepublicghost
    2 posts

@urdnax Same here, so [censored] [censored] design. There is quite a few of issues with side "quests" that can't be completed. But main story being this bugged and in my case there are no saves I can use to "reset" this by going to when she is alive and babysitting the lady... So can't finish the game at all, thanks ubisoft.

Suggested Topics