Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/15429 Views
    thepublicghost
    2 posts

@ubi-raziel Just resurrect Ljufvina in a hotfix, she isn't supposed to be dead during honor's hubris, I suggest adding this as a workaround until you get to your final "fix" of this issue. Regardless if you fix the root cause you will have to deal with those already progressed in the quest line. So setting the state of Ljufvina to Alive during the quests leading up to the siege would need to be done regardless.

Quest state = (quests where she needs to be alive) THEN set Ljufvina to state Alive

• Wesker_HCF
    11 posts

I've been waiting for a fix for three weeks now. And been playing other games in the meantime. At first I was very mad. Now I'm very scared. For a simple reason, I'm fully aware now, after three weeks of wait, that this game is really full of bugs and broken. A three weeks of wait for a patch is a bad sign for sure, it never happened in my whole story as a gamer, I'm 35yrs old, never ever before. Three weeks to fix a game breaking patch, and new game breaking bugs are being discovered each and every day, I'm scared this beautiful and inspired game might be broken in a serious way. Three weeks without a patch for this mission, playing other games, means the problems are big. I'm not going to offend anyone, not going to talk in such unrespectful way or whine as others do, although I UNDERSTAND them well and feel like them, and I've been waiting for three weeks people, not one or two days. This being said, I'm scared. I hope this great game will be patched, fixed, and we will be able to enjoy it as it's a masterpiece. But the long wait is a bad sign. As the list of game breaking bugs is long and it's evidently not easy to fix them all and make the game any better. I was hoping for a patch today as it's Friday... I don't know really, I'm concerned. Developers, you have my full trust and my support. ❤️ I'm waiting. I'll be waiting. No problem. Make this game great. Thank you!! ❤

• MyWifeTheAWESOM
    1 posts

I am currently unable to move forward in anymore of the assassins creed Valhalla and the quest Honor’s Hubris. I get the staging area and Ljufvina is dead. I have spent £100 on the game and been playing it now for close to 90 hours but now I am stuck with no save point that will skip this or prevent it from happening.
    what are you going to do with finding a fix so I can continue.

• Centdebile
    9 posts

Can believes it I fight with fenrir in Asgard guess what he disappear in the middle of the fight cannot finish the fight his not there anymore 5 time I need to try 5 time is gone just before that animus anomaly in ledecestrescie cannot do it because the bean light move before can cross over and I need to cross the first one to continue and I still can't doing honor hubris I mean really cannot enjoy this game anymore bug after bug...

• Yermawsmawsmaw
    9 posts

Just got to this point, exactly the same issue as everyone else, Xbox one, 70ish hours in.

• Q.50k
    7 posts

@q-50k This post was made 3 days ago and till now no one support as with this bug?? any one working in ubisoft support section?

• ctg77
    1 posts

I have the same bug on PC. This is the last area I have to "ally" with to complete that phase of the game, and it's broken. I'm making fast work taking monasteries and building up Ravensthorpe to the max, but that's getting boring.

• Aks_l0n3w0lf
    7 posts

It's funny when everyone asks for free stuff when the game has a bug, and then complain for weeks instead of letting them work, so what does that mean for everyone that payed for the extra stuff before the game came out? Do they get a refund for that? That doesn't sound right? People who didn't buy the extra season pass in their game purchase shouldn't get a refund, maybe the season pass for free but everyone who bought the ultimate or gold edition should get refunds. "Not everyone and their mother should get refunds."

• Aks_l0n3w0lf
    7 posts

Same thing happened with unity and the french revolution

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

@aks_l0n3w0lf That is some flawed logic. People want what they paid for..... and that is all. Nothing more, nothing less. And not everyone is asking for free stuff... just what they paid for. I want NOTHING extra from Ubisoft. And who is bringing up season pass and DLC? This topic is about the MAIN STORY LINE in the BASE GAME. Lets try to stay on topic. Side quests bugged... no problem. Graphic or animation bug, no problem. Main story line so game can not be completed... HUGE problem since it halts game progress. And do you really think posting on here slows down a developer? Do you think the people coding are hanging out on these forums? [removed]

• Aks_l0n3w0lf
    7 posts

@thevidicus you can read others replies if you'd like to complain more about who was talking about season pass and DLC. Also not everyone has this bug people have finished this game.

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

@aks_l0n3w0lf A large portion of the people who purchased the game have this issue.... and tons more will have the problem. yes some did not have this bug, and they were merely lucky is all. This problem is not just this mission, it is in the coding across the entire game with how the game flags NPCs as dead or alive. So this bug is saturated across all quests, stopping progress at many stages of the game. Just look at all the other posts about dead NPCs. And I am not going to look up DLC and season pass posts, you brought it up. I responded.

• LeRam_81
    18 posts

@aks_l0n3w0lf with Unity, the people that already paid for the season pass were given an option to download another ubisoft game for free.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect free stuff from something like this. These are not just cosmetic bugs. Those I can tolerate, some of them are even entertaining in their own way. This is a bug that has completely stopped the story in its tracks and it's really ruined the entire experience when for me as I was very much immersed in the story. The experience is what we paid for and expected but instead we got a slew of game breaking bugs. I could have just watched the entire story on a YouTube walkthrough if I didn't care about the experience.

It's just disappointing that this continues to be an issue game after game with ubisoft. Maybe if they're always forced to give out free stuff, they will start holding themselves to a higher standard of quality and we won't need to be having these types of discussions. Believe me, I would much rather be finishing the story than complaining about it on these forums.

@thevidicus I did notice this bug with other NPCs but I thought it was just funny until it stalled my progress 😒

• LeRam_81
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cunnfuzed
    1 posts

@thevidicus I completely agree. I'm 156 hours into gameplay (lots of side content done) and am now at a standstill. There are other games. Letting a game breaking bug stand so long and no confirmed date of fix...waiting and waiting...it is practically begging us to leave and play other games.

Hard to encourage us to buy their Helix stuff or get excited about future DLC if we were forced to leave the game unresolved and dissatisfied. I'm beginning to regret buying the Ultimate edition and investing so much of my time. It is not enough to say they now know of it and have a fix...then leave us hanging without a time frame. If they can't get a fix in after weeks of issue and prior to another major title launch without so much as a time frame to put people at ease, people may leave and not look back when something else presents itself.

• MattFizak
    7 posts

Been stuck with the same bug for a few days now, done everything else I can/want to do in the game while waiting for a fix.

Unfortunately the game is riddled with bugs, most of which I can understand - no reasonable amount of play testing can find every spot where you're able to clip and get stuck inside a rock in such a large open world game for example. But main story quests and even side quests should be tested and working properly before release.

It's clear Ubisoft released the game before it was ready to coincide with new console launches rather than thoroughly play testing the game from start to finish. Too many people experiencing the same bugs to be able to claim their testers didn't experience any issues, unless there were only a few and were all extremely lucky.

In regards to people asking for compensation, good luck. I personally am not interested in playing any DLC after reading about all the issues here, Helix credits are useless and I've not played any other Ubisoft game (apart from AC) since For Honor wouldn't allow me to connect and don't intend to play any others now. I just want to finish the game I paid for and move on

@Ubi-Woofer communication on this issue (and many others) isn't good enough. Asking us for save files/screenshots/videos isn't acceptable. We paid for the game, we are not beta testers. I know you're not responsible for fixing the problem, but keep us updated.
    Have the Devs found the issue? Are they able to fix it? Exactly when will it be fixed? Why has it taken so long? Why was the game released with so many game breaking bugs?

Openness and honesty is what I want from Ubisoft

• Deminolog
    1 posts

@sirbaard I've got the same problem 😞

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

At this point I do not want free DLC, I do not want a season pass. I just want it fixed in a timely fashion (which has passed at this point), or a refund for a defective product. I do not think a refund is too much to ask for. They should offer a refund, it is the right thing to do. I can not beat the game due to their incompetence, and I have no interest in the game anymore. It has been too long now.

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

I don't see this getting fixes before cyberpunk release but who knows. I just hope the dlc stuff won't have any bugs

• Cavethug21
    9 posts

@aks_l0n3w0lf So when you go to a restaurant and order food, and you don't get what you ordered, you don't say anything? When you buy a new car and it shows up painted the wrong color, you don't say anything? I'm sorry but this "it's just a bug, why are you complaining" is such a pathetic cop out. It's nothing but another fan boy jumping to defend a company that they somehow think they should be loyal to.

I bought the most expensive digital edition I could, and I was rewarded for it, but getting a game with a game breaking bug, which hasn't been fixed in weeks. Not days, WEEKS now. Which means I haven't been able to play in WEEKS. There's no timeframe for the fix, there's no compensation offered, NOTHING. The only thing that's stopping me from demanding a refund from Sony is that it's just too much of a hassle. It's a lot easier to simply not buy anymore games from Ubisoft.

As customers we need to stop accepting this. Remember back in the day when there was no such thing as patching bugs? Games had to come out that didn't have game breaking issues, they had to fix them before the game was released. They somehow managed to make it happen back then, what's changed between then and now? They've discovered that they can screw over the customers by shipping out a game that has numerous bugs, and just patch it as they go.

Suggested Topics