ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/16109 Views
    Cavethug21
    9 posts

The one good thing about this is that Cyberpunk comes out on the 10th, so I'll have a game I can actually play, since I doubt I'll be able to play this game anytime soon. It seems like they're so determined to fix this that they haven't done anything about it for weeks.

• KDYNAK
    1 posts

I too am having this issue and have 80 hours played, Ubisoft please fix this soon.

• Centdebile
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • illMac99
    43 posts

Currently staring at a broken game because the quest giver is lying dead on the ground. Why can't I just get my money back?

• mollyie86
    2 posts

@je2zaa same here!

• eLKeyeMe
    2 posts

Same... Annoying...

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Avu9a83Q9bi3gZ06iVZKq_-lSoSZGQ?e=JiiXS4: (https://1drv.ms/v/s!Avu9a83Q9bi3gZ06iVZKq_-lSoSZGQ?e=JiiXS4)

• Awesomer99
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer You know what game comes out next week. A hotfix to this game so people can beat it is probably in your best interest. This feels like AC: Liberation all over again. Your patch team needs to fight back against leadership and marketing on this one. Your game is still in the holiday purchase cycle. Don't know if I can recommend a game to people if there is a bug that prevents you from even beating the game.

TLDR: Hotfix this game breaking bug ASAP. Don't wait to clump it in with skins and shop gear.

• mollyie86
    2 posts

Morning, I have come to the same issue. Hopefully a patch be out soon 🙂

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

Welcome to week FOUR of no patch for this broken, unbeatable game that we all paid full price for. Welcome to Ubisoft where no update it given except to wait for the fix. I am disgusted with Ubisoft at this point. Ubisoft Moderators, coder, developer, or customer service rep....Check my ticket and approve my refund request so I can move on from this failure of a product. I do not want your products anymore. I can not play them, so give me my money back.

• ptitdavid78
    2 posts

Honor's Hubris game breaking issue...

LUJFINA is dead on the ground and since she is the one that triggers the assault, I can't go any further! Unbelievable that it's not fixed as loads of reports all over the place!

• SixDeadZero
    1 posts

Another user here reporting same issue.

Lufvina is dead. Cannot progress with game. Yet somehow I have to consider myself lucky because other people here have been waiting FOUR weeks on the same issue!!!

This is a priority, game breaking bug. Thanks to @ubi-woofer for being in contact with this thread and it’s not your fault, but... FOUR WEEKS. This is poor service even for Ubisoft.

I would like a notification when this is fixed so that I can continue to play this game. Because right now, literally nobody can progress past this point. GET IT DONE!!!!

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

@cavethug21 its gonna suck if cyberpunk has a bunch of bugs

• ThePantryMaster
    8 posts

Any news? Clock is ticking...

• Stryker0311
    1 posts

Is Ubisoft planning on fixing the bug in the quest line? This is rather frustrating after spending 40 hours of tooling around just for a glitch to screw me out of finishing.

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

@crimsiccomet CDproject Red has a much better reputation than Ubisoft.

• dunkmitch
    7 posts

I posted this on a separate thread 4 days ago and reported it to "technical support" (which i am locked out of now?) " I am playing on an XBox One X .Honor's Hubris Mission.... when I Get to Magnis' staging grounds following the teal objective marker on the map in Honor's Hubris mission nothing happens . I read there was supposed to be a cutscene then some stuff before the attack on Magnis Fortress but nothing happens when I got there. I even infiltrated the fortress and killed everyone in there,destroyed all the weapons and still no progression. In the forums I found that this is an Issues on ALL platforms and the Issue was raised for the first time on 12th Nov and still no "Fix" from Ubisoft !! After 126 hours of gameplay and to have the "Gold Edition" so I got the DLC's as they dropped I am extremely upset that the game is basically over and finished with. Unplayable ! .. Broken !"
    Now i see I am very much not alone in my jawdropping anger that more than a month has passed since issue was raised and all "We" get is it will be addressed in the next update sometime maybe soon maybe later ..but dont worry its on the list of Frackups

• catnap_89
    1 posts

@stryker0311
    Im in the same position. Fuming is not the word! You don’t expect to pay £50 for a game you can’t complete and have to wait for days for a main mission glitch to be fixed! Ive even tried reloading an earlier save losing hours of play and it still does the same thing!

• bryanvinyl
    3 posts

@ptitdavid78 Same thing here. Super frustrating to not be able to proceed in the main story line after 100 hrs of gameplay.

• bryanvinyl
    3 posts

Same thing here. Super frustrating to not be able to proceed in the main story line after 100 hrs of gameplay.

• bryanvinyl
    3 posts

Same thing here. Super frustrating to not be able to proceed in the main story line after 100 hrs of gameplay.

Suggested Topics