Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/15509 Views
    HydraDeath88
    4 posts
    1. @vexxagon the irony that everyone is damning this game to hell
  • Britinbxl85
    5 posts

So @Ubi-Woofer possibly up to 40 days with the issue raised and still no fix release guaranteed but Ubisoft are happier to release new content that players will wander around the fields of England doing nothing with? Your management needs to get its priorities sorted and get that fix out now.

• markwalker29cdo
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer Thank you I shall wait with Great anticipation in a patch fix 🙂 in the meantime will do some mysteries and other quests to keep me busy 🙂

• Britinbxl85
    5 posts

Think it's also time to flag this and all the bugs making the game unplayable to game media outlets, IGN and others about the shoddy game and service from Ubisoft. Anyone else want to reach out?

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

• LeRam_81
    18 posts

@Ubi-Woofer please assist with my case as well. 13427152

• kazak1191
    4 posts

Forced to replay 10 hours!

• Figurellllo
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer So you're just saying that maybe the upcoming patch will not resolve this issue??

• BazataK
    1 posts

@sirbaard Same here. I'm also having the same issue.

• ThePantryMaster
    8 posts

lmao they're releasing cosmetic content before patching their broken game? Kick in the balls for us who are stuck

• ExpressedZero68
    18 posts

I started a New save, 50 hours in I'm at where I was stuck before after doing some searching, in the Suthsexe quest if you Constantly babysit the NPC's and revive them you can avoid all this hassle of her being dead. I literally managed to redo the whole game before Ubisoft released a patch. Shameful.

• BOAB_AULD
    4 posts

I can't believe this still has not been fixed come on #Ubisoft
    I'm at power 443 now no side quests left to do almost all loot boxes looted suppose I'll just go do the Asgard quest FML lol

• Centurion23
    4 posts

Over 90 hours in and I cant finish the main quest because of this. I am a reviewer who received a code from Ubisoft and I messaged back my contacts about this and they said they are working on it. I had a discussion with my other staffers and we docked a full point off the review (4.5 stars to 3.5) because of this glitch. I know we are a small, independent site with not alot of exposure but we are doing out best to get the knowledge out there that this type of bug should be priority for Ubisoft.

• Centurion23
    4 posts

@deathmarknetic I am a reviewer who received a code from Ubisoft and I messaged back my contacts about this and they said they are working on it. I had a discussion with my other staffers and we docked a full point off the review (4.5 stars to 3.5) because of this glitch. I know we are a small, independent site with not alot of exposure but we are doing out best to get the knowledge out there that this type of bug should be priority for Ubisoft.

• BOAB_AULD
    4 posts

@centurion23 167Hours for me

• Centurion23
    4 posts

@boab_auld Power level 401 here. No side quests left, finished Asgard. Cant even kill all the order members or do raids cause all of that is locked behind the story i cant finish

• brimstoneash
    6 posts

This is really is incredibly disappointing to see this bug existing this long. For the developers, it's a good thing people's money has already been spent eh? Because in most other industries with IT development this would be the equivalent of your production environment at a stop. Imagine how long you'd have a job if production was at a stop for weeks. Imagine what sort of response you'd get when senior management asks how long before production is back online and your answer was a big ole shrug. Imagine how long you'd have a job as a communications liaison if you couldn't provide the most basic information of "when" for weeks on end.

While I understand cosmetic items in the shop and patching bug fixes are two entirely different digital delivery systems, it's still not a good look when those are being put out with more frequency than fixing a bug that quite literally prevents people from finishing the game. There is no excuse for this long of a delay for this sort of bug. I realize this post wont move the needle in any direction, but I'm just putting my disappointment on record. I realize my only voice is my wallet as a customer so I will exercise it accordingly for the future.

• DeathmarknetiC
    3 posts

@centurion23 Thanks. This is a step in the right direction. If you don't mind, I'd like to get a link of your review so I can share it to other platforms and to my PSN friends as well.

• DeathmarknetiC
    3 posts

Oh well, patch or no patch.. too late now. Cyberpunk is out tom. I'll just play this again someday, (maybe). I spent another 10usd for Helix Credits that I MAY end up not using because of this game breaking bug. 160+ hours.. then this. It was fun while it lasted, but this is just unacceptable. I hope everyone affected gets compensated for this someway somehow. That's the only way the bad taste in my mouth can be washed off after this.

• sovereign2552
    1 posts

The longer you guys wait to fix this issue, the more people will get it, the more frustrated your consumer base will become. The fact that it has been known now for over a month, and there is no fix is simply unacceptable and unprofessional. Over a month, and you still can't even give an adequate time table for when it even might be fixed? Do not wait on this, hot fix the issue. This is a game stopping bug, that left unchecked with result in loss of consumers, as well as negative PR. You guys are literally shooting yourselves in the foot right now.

Suggested Topics