Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/15504 Views
    rangers16281
    3 posts

Yet again excuses and no relevant update regarding this the company have the money from all the customers and now not [censored] about actually fixing the problems. The fact you are still putting content on to buy from the store expecting people to part with more money is a total cheek.

for the hype this game has had Ubisoft should be embarrassed regarding these problems and lack of urgency to make sure the customers are getting what they paid for.

• Samy_Mann
    3 posts

Hello everyone!

I was able to find quite a few threads about this, so I have merged you all together.

Our team is investigating this issue. Any information you are able to provide is very much appreciated.

Any videos received are being forwarded to the team, to get a clearer idea of the reproduction steps.

All the best!

I went back to play eurvicscire from the beginning and Ljuvina was dead in the barfight but appeared in the cutscene afterwards. Really love your games but I am really angry with ubisoft. you basically sold us a damaged good and we should get a compensation!

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

You know Ubisoft developers are just waiting out the clock until Cyberpunk releases at 7pm today. Then they can wipe the nervous sweat from their brows and stop hiding under desks while their customers pound on the doors demanding a working product. No one will care about Valhalla again until people have played other games and start going through their game library to see what they did not finish. It will be hard for me to be motivated to spend another 100 plus hours just to get back to where I was..... hell, I will not remember the story by the time this is fixed.

@Ubisoft ..... it is so unacceptable this is not fixed and you should be ashamed. The worst bug I have even encountered in a game. I have been a Ubisoft customer since the early days back when Splinter Cell first started, the first Rainbow Six back in 1996/1997... I ran a gaming ladder of 5000 members promoting your games, and it was one of the first to do so. Since then I have owned most every game you have put out.... and this is a new low.

I am still waiting for a response to my ticket, and waiting for my refund.

• dunkmitch
    7 posts

This whole post was moved to a completely new thread from https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83934/unable-to-progress-with-honor-s-hubris-as-ljufvina-is-dead-post-here where there are hundreds of players across platforms with the same Issue. Dont know why (Ubi-woofer) moved it out by itself as this is clearly a multi platform Game Breaker that has changed my opinion of Ubisoft who I have been a fan of since their very first games in mid 90's. I doubt I will be pre ordering and purchasing gold and ultimate editions Ubisoft games in the future.....Will just wait a year or so till they actually work and cost a fraction of the full price I have paid for every one of their games .as might be clear I am somewhat angry and extremely disappointed with Ubisoft after so much hype and anticipation for this game to find it full of bugs and glitches and finally after over 120 hours to encounter this Game Breaker "BUG" has collapsed my confidence in Ubisoft. New highly anticipated game due to drop on my doorstep tomorrow (10th Dec) lets hope its playable and distract me from my Ubisoft anger.

• dunkmitch
    7 posts

@thevidicus I have been following your posts on this and previously made comment on this thread. It was moved by Ubiwoofer for some reason . I play on an Xbox one X and thread retitled as a "Bug" ...... This issue is across ALL the platforms with growing numbers as they progress to Honors Hubris in the main story. Like you I have been "Heavy user" of Ubisoft products since mid 90's and find this whole situation unacceptable and Ubisoft have lost a faithful customer and I will certainly be telling as many people as possible to avoid Ubisot games ...at least until they have been out a good few months and have reduced in cost also. Thanks for your posts they encouraged me to complain also , instead of just waiting and accepting.

• thes33p
    2 posts

@sirbaard same here! Ljufvina is laying dead on the ground and no cutscene is triggering when I arrive at the location. I'm not replaying the whole game again

• thes33p
    2 posts

@kazak1191 I'm forced to restart the whole game... Oh well! Cyberpunk is around the corner, I'll come back to Valhalla when the developers get their **** together

• MattFizak
    7 posts

@Ubi-Woofer it seems my point has been missed entirely. We shouldn't need to provide save files etc for a bug like this. A bug like this shouldn't exist in a game that is supposedly finished.

At this point the best thing that Ubisoft and the AC team can do (apart from getting the game breaking bugs fixed) is make an official apology. Unlikely though I suppose, as that would be admitting fault

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

@dunkmitch Hi! Yeah, I have been a happy Ubisoft customer for a long time. And I usually enjoy their games greatly, but this lack of service is bad for any company. I hope it is fixed soon, or refunds are given. Have a great Holiday!

• Centurion23
    4 posts

@deathmarknetic Here is a link to our site! https://smashpad.com/

• yhlee203
    6 posts

Thanks to Ubisoft, I searched and watched ending of this game through Youtube, and deleted this game to install Cyberpunk 2077!!

• Q.50k
    7 posts

What the point to move as all to the same post if u dont fix this small bug we need to wait to the next patch on mid of December,
    why the the team dont fix this bug it started 1 month ago? u want people to ask for refund or what by law we can ask for it because its a broken game, and if we all ask for our refund who will pay the team salary?

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

If its confirmed for mid December thatd be either December 14th a Monday or 18th Friday between then. Also stop hating on Ubisoft this stuff happens to every company and games. They'll fix it no need to bash just because you're frustrated.

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

@crimsiccomet I have played games since the 1980s..... never been unable to finish a game, much less an AAA game. Bugs happen, that is fine... but game breaking bugs that STOP you from finishing the game should not happen. And if they do happen, you should not have to wait OVER A MONTH for a fix. They should be caught in testing.... clearly this was not properly tested. It is not our job as paying customers to test the product. We paid and should get a working product.... PERIOD. Stop making excuses for developers, they already break numerous consumer laws as it is.

• Q.50k
    7 posts

@crimsiccomet most people bought ultimate edition from 100$ and u want them to stop hating on ubisoft if u don't have the bug leave as,
    or just thinking that you will get something for making excuses for the developers forget that.
    You can pay for the players if you want to make an excuses for them or you can apology instead of them .

• brimstoneash
    6 posts

@crimsiccomet No. Bugs that prevent players from finishing a game does NOT happen to every game and every developer. That statement is so incorrect, it's ridiculous.

• Borda1979
    1 posts

Just like so many others, I can no longer progress in the game thanks to the bug plaguing the Honour Hubris quest. Pretty disappointed with Ubisoft. It has been far too long for you to have not fixed this bug. Give people who have paid their money a deadline for the fix!!!!

• samillien15
    1 posts

Same trouble with my game: 120$ to the garbage 🤡

• HuubZondag
    1 posts

I met Hjorr in the ale house. After the fight Ljufvina appears and after the conversation she drops dead (?) on the floor. After that it is impossible to continue the quest. A bug? Please help.

• StarkillerPR231
    1 posts

I can't continue the story line stuck before the big battle, the person I have to talk to is always dead.

Suggested Topics