Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/15453 Views
    BOAB_AULD
    4 posts

@centurion23 same here 167hours played it says though I think I've left it on occasionally lol

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@huubzondag Hey there! Thanks for reaching out about this. This certainly sounds strange. If you're able to reproduce this issue, could you grab a clip of it occurring for us to review? I'd also like to know if Ljufvina has been previously killed at all in your file?

Official Response
  • Nervousdb1977
    1 posts

Same. I'm 150 hours in the way I play and I'd say at least 50 hrs from the point she would have died so I'm not going to replay all of that...please fix this quickly

• Centdebile
    9 posts

I agree I have 4 bugs I cannot do nothing until they fix it have fenrir who disappeared during the fight,, honor hubris and animus anomaly bean light moving before I can cross over it is ridiculous cannot enjoy the game anymore

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

@q-50k I payed $118 for my game and inside of crying about it I'm waiting patiently cause I know they'll eventually fix it.

@brimstoneash Errors happen all the time to video games. There is not one game that hasn't had glitches or bugs.

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LeRam_81
    18 posts

@crimsiccomet how many games have glitches that stop you from moving forward in the story for over a month? Stop defending these slackers!

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@yhlee203 yeah, cause there is a game with no bugs or issues lol

• brimstoneash
    6 posts

@crimsiccomet You must be young enough that you never played video games before the internet existed. Guess what? Before the internet game developers had to release their games as is because patching didn't exist. So once again, you're wrong. It has been pointed out to you by several different people, including myself, that bugs that prevent people from finishing the game do NOT "happen all the time to video games." A sound glitch or a game crash(which still happen consistently on PS4) are not the same as a bug that prevents someone from finishing the game. Taking over a month to fix it is absurd. Stop with your fiction.

• paddlaug7
    1 posts

Experiencing the same issues with Ljufiana being dead and so not being able to progress further with Honors Hubris. So I'm waiting for you, Ubisoft, hope it doesn't take too long.

• elfuzzymodt
    1 posts

So Ubisoft, if I'm understanding you, there's a patch coming mid December but you can't confirm that this issue will be fixed in said patch. Well thanks for ruining the storyline for alot of us. Now alot of players, myself included are spending hours doing everything else and "if" you eventually fix this, I know I will have lost interest in the storyline by then. Like some others I caved and watched the ending on YouTube.
    I'm not asking for a refund or free things. I would just like to finish the game, without having to start at the very beginning again.

• Vonshot
    2 posts

Hi Guys,

I am unable to proceed with the Story on Honour of Hubris, I can't speak to Ljufvina as she is dead on the floor, I know it should go to a cut seen but I am unable to speak to her, Has anyone else had this problem and can it be sorted by a patch update, I have tried going back to an early save point but the same thing has happened twice now and its very annoying.
    any advise welcome.

• Ana2s8800
    2 posts

I have been waiting over 3 weeks, I might abandon this.. might also never buy an AC again ever.

• GipsyDanger562
    1 posts

In Son of Jorvic when I show up to the fist fight, the female main character is lying dead. I fight the men to get Halfgard's forged documents. In the cut scene the girl comes back to life and talks to me. However, at the staging point for the final battle in Honor's Hubris she's lying dead in front of the troops. I assume she's supposed to be leading them. The quest marker disappears and I cannot progress further to the final battle.

I have tried verifying my game files. Loading a previous save from before the fist fight of Son of Jorvic but she is always dead when I arrive to the fight. I have tried both online and offline.

• Vonshot
    2 posts

@mckniggle I have the same issue, its a big joke, 89% complete and i can't go any further....
    Very disappointing.
    Waiting on a patch, hopefully sort it.

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

@leram_81 I'm saying that all games have bugs and problems. I mean cyberpunk has a bunch of bugs.

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

@brimstoneash it's not fiction that every game has bugs.

• Cmo250
    5 posts

@crimsiccomet we just want what we paid for dude. Quit defending this company that obviously has too much going on for its own good.

• Cmo250
    5 posts

@crimsiccomet I'm playing cyberpunk right now. However IT IS PLAYABLE!

• LeRam_81
    18 posts

@crimsiccomet but do any of those bugs prevent you from playing through the full story? I've already said that I don't care about cosmetic bugs as long as I can play through the story.

Suggested Topics