Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• XSniper2000X
    6 posts

@ubi-mark I'm currently having the same issue and I'm at 122 hours with my save I've been taking my time and I don't want to lose the save due to restarting... Do you have any information about a patch and or do you know how long I will have to wait or do I have to restart I really want to finish the game I've been really enjoying it but I don't want to wait a long time for a patch. Any information would be appreciated

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hey all!

I apologies for the delayed update. This issue has been marked as resolved following the deployment of TU 1.1.0. If Ljufvina is still unavailable for you to proceed with Honor's Hubris, please could you update this thread that shows a video of this happening in-game? We can then pass this onto the development team for further investigation. Thanks! 😊

@RainbeauRanger - Does this issue still persist for you, or have you been able to progress through Honor's Hubris now?

Official Response
  • CWRespectit
    2 posts

mission "honors hubris" Xbox, same issue here, cant progress any further... fix asap please

• jayanth.kanna
    1 posts

In Honor's Hubris mission Ljufvina is lying dead instead there's no cutscene or further information to continue the story line

• HawkEurope
    4 posts

I have the same issue. I don't know where she "died" - maybe even during my Suthsexe battle.

• urdnax
    7 posts

I have a game breaking bug, Lujtvina is dead on the ground and cannot talk to her to advance the quest. Please patch.

• Fly-K
    1 posts

I also encounter this bug on PC. There is no save file on Suthsexe to go back 😞

• camino808
    4 posts

This is completely unacceptable. This bug is bad enough, but when you compound it with the 1000 other bugs I've encountered in my 100+ hours of gameplay, it make me very very very dispointed in Ubisoft. If a game isn't ready to be released, then DON'T RELEASE IT!

• yhlee203
    6 posts

@ubi-mark
    any progress in fixing this lethal bug? I want to proceed and DO NOT want to restart my 60+ hours save data.

• KrazePendragon
    4 posts

Same problem here, any news on a fix ?

• SlipDeTete
    1 posts

Same bug...

• theghostx21
    6 posts

@ubi-raziel may we continue playing and exploring ?
    i dont have save from before the quest so its just be fix some day? or i need to stop progerss any further?

• jahmadia
    6 posts

@ubi-mark

Here’s a video of the bug

• PuttlerSWE
    1 posts

Can't proceed with the quest either. She is dead on the ground. Dude just stands there. Tried everything and cant seem do get it to work. Ubisoft pls fix<3

• Ana2s8800
    2 posts

Yep. Having the same issue here. It's been like 5 days and still no response from ubi..

• guest-1dykF0QR
    2 posts

I’m having the same issue. This needs fixed ASAP it literally breaks the game

• ReDeaDCaT
    2 posts

Same problen. She died after "Son of Iorvik" and next quest just dont have strarted. I took her body on my horse. We travaling the world toghether. Goodbay 100+ hours of playthrough?

• urdnax
    7 posts

Same problem on PC, Ljuvina is dead on the ground, can't talk to her. Have spent 110 hours in game and do not have an earlier save (before suthseaxe) to go to.

• CWRespectit
    2 posts

@ubi-raziel PLEASE FIX, PC/PS/XBOX "Honor's Hubris" as Ljufvina is dead and MANY of us can't progress any further, THANKS

• BretNich
    1 posts

Same problem here.. PS4. Needs to be fixed

• d0minik966
    1 posts

Same here, I'm waiting for Ubi to fix this..

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics