Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/15686 Views
    JOURNEY8419
    1 posts

@ubi-raziel Still no fix to this problem? I just came upon this issue today where Ljufvina is dead when trying to comple Honor's Hubris. This is beyond frustrating. The game is so full of glitches.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@journey8419 nope. No fix

• straccamore
    1 posts
  • SafaAlam
    2 posts

Ljufvina is dead during the Honour's Hubris quest - so I cannot finish the game because I assume I have to talk to her. Can't really speak to a dead body on the floor.

• Cavethug21
    9 posts

If there's not something official by tomorrow, and a date for the fix, I'm going to be demanding Sony give me a refund. If I have problems with that, I'm going to contact lawyers. That's it, I've had enough. I urge others to take similar action. 4 weeks knowing a game breaking bug exists, not fixing it, and not announcing when a fix would be out it absolutely unacceptable. It is just that simple.

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

@cavethug21 I would say class action. But lets be real, who would bother doing that. Easier to do a charge back.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@thevidicus yeah... i agree. Class action, this game is just a broken product and it is legal in many countries to deliver broken products and not fix it.

• DeathmarknetiC
    3 posts

Still no fix. I hope this issue goes viral on soc med just so it gets more attention from news sites. That way more people will be aware of the [censored] that's happening to those players who paid full price @ launch for this game.

• kazak1191
    4 posts

who can create a collective claim, I would love to sign it!

• Petteflet88
    346 posts
  • kazak1191
    4 posts
  • Q.50k
    7 posts

we need an answer we know that u check every report

• Petteflet88
    346 posts
  • Dmbarrera87
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent this is not an appropriate response. I understand that it is not your fault personally, but this has been a game breaking bug that has been a known issue for a month now. Literally game breaking. Cannot move forward with the story. A MONTH! Your customers payed $100+ on this game and already have 100+ hours in the game. Give us a date for the fix. This is beyond unacceptable.

• Dmbarrera87
    3 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    This is completely unacceptable. This is a game breaking bug. One month you have known about it, and still no fix. Can't even give us a date. I know it is not your fault personally, but to be frank, this is terrible customer service on Ubisoft's part. You sold us a broken product. We are unable to play the game that we spent $100+ and 100 hours plus on. After a month, we have surpassed a reasonable time frame for a fix. Please give us a response with a date of fix. I dont want to hear "we are investigating..." nobody wants to hear that. We want answers on when we can use the product that we purchased from you. Simple as that. Thank you.

• Vexxagon
    2 posts

So Ubisoft have decided to release a new skin

but not fix a game breaking bug? 😑

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@vexxagon off course they have. Moneyyyyyy

• HOODSON69
    3 posts

Quality of life or appearance bugs and minor glitchs are one thing. Game breaking bugs are a complete different issue. One I can tolerate, one I can not. You have a good game here if it was cleaned up for every player to experience the full game. Make this right.

• xboxboss24
    1 posts

I guess theres no reason to point It out by now, but i have the issue too lol, just got It
    few minutes back.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hello all,

Just dropping in to reply to further comments left since my last reply. As yet, I still cannot confirm the exact nature of the fix, however I have asked for further information and will share more as soon as I hear anything back. I can however confirm that our next patch is due in mid-December, and we'll be sharing more about this and the issues it will resolve very soon so please look forward to that. 🙂

Now, to answer individual replies -

@P-R-I-D-E Have you found a thread that discusses the issue you have mentioned with Basim's mission in the Suthexe arc, and replied to this already to request assistance? If one does not exist, could you please create one so we can look into this issue for you without derailing this thread? Thanks!

@Cmo250 If you have a support case that you'd like me to refer to, or another thread, please send me the reference number / link in a reply and I'll take a look. I won't reply here in this thread unless it is for the same issue as the thread is for however, as I don't want to steer it off-topic. In terms of compensation, as I have advised in some of my other posts, this isn't something we at Ubisoft Support have any influence over and would entirely be decided by the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team. If any compensation is announced, we'll be sure to communicate regarding this. Finally, regarding refunds, if you purchased the game directly from the Ubisoft Store please refer to our refund policies (digital / physical) to judge your eligibility and then contact us in a support case for us to consider your request. Requests are considered on an individual basis. Thank you! 🙂

@HOODSON69 The developers absolutely do care about the issue and have prepared a fix which is due to release in an upcoming patch. I hope to be able to share further details on the fix itself and when it will deploy soon, so please do continue to follow this thread for the latest updates. 🙂

@Mohammadbrho We have heard the reports of issues with this quest and a fix is coming - we also have a fix planned for the issue with speaking to Ubba in the Sons of Ragnar. I will look into further reports of Ubba being killed and if the issue is affecting multiple players, I'll report this to the developers.

@MattFizak We request images, videos and save files in order to assist the developers with their investigation and make it easier for them to isolate the cause of an issue and prepare a fix. This is why you'll see agents like myself here on the forums requesting such resources, and my colleagues who work on Live Chat / Support Cases / Social Media etc. doing the same. I do apologise if preparing such resources is time-consuming, but they are much appreciated and integral to the success of our investigations. Please refer to what I have written above and my previous posts for all the latest information on the status of this issue!

@TheVidicus If you purchased your copy of Valhalla from the Ubisoft Store, a request for a refund would be subject to our appropriate refund policy for the type of product you bought (digital / physical). Requests are considered on an individual basis. You mentioned having a support case - if you can provide me with the reference number, I can look into this for you, however I cannot promise we would be able to provide a refund. Chargebacks may have consequences for your Ubisoft Account so I'd recommend reading about these.

@DuBsZ0ne Thanks for sharing your video - I merged your posts together for clarity, and also passed the link onto the developers in case they still need it!

@kazak1191 Thank you for providing this video! I'll forward it to the developers in case they still require additional references.

Official Response

Suggested Topics