Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/15485 Views
    CrimsicComet
    41 posts

@markdorsch it could be more complicated than we know.

• Debikun
    9 posts

What i find most sad is that there is no communication on this matter in any way...instead of focussing on game breaking bugs like this they nerf "overpowered" abilities and other uncritical stuff..

• wheelerross
    1 posts

Having the same issues with Ljufvina. Games unplayable until this is fixed as it completely stops all story progress.
    Just like other people Ljufvina is laying dead when your meet hjorr and help him with the brawl and then when you travel to start the raid she’s laying dead and it’s causing the objective not to show up
    makes the raid impossible to start

• Ch3st3r2009
    2 posts

To whom it may concern,

In regards to my post dated the 26th November, I am yet to receive a reply.

Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, digital content should be of a satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described.
    My rights have been breached because the content you sold me is faulty. I would like you to fix it within a reasonable time.

As of the 30th November 2020, you now have 230 posts in the Ubisoft forum regarding this issue, 87 more than last time I posted. The earliest regarding this issue is dated the 12th November 2020. 

I, like many users, would like to know the progress of this fix. Your latest patch still leaves users without resolution, which in turn still leaves users with a faulty product.  

If the product is not fixed within a reasonable time and communication maintained about the issue then it isn’t unreasonable for consumers to ask for a refund.

I look forward to your swift response, 

Yours sincerely,

I ask all UK users to please copy and paste the following into their posts:

Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, digital content should be of a satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described.
    My rights have been breached because the content you sold me is faulty. I would like you to fix it within a reasonable time.

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

At this point I think they need to refund people who ask for it due to a defective product that can not be finished. We paid the full asking price for a product that was marketed as ready for consumers. I am tempted to do a charge back, but I would like to avoid that.

• roland13x
    1 posts

Adding my voice here as I've hit the same bug. Disappointing for sure, and hopeful that the next patch will resolve this issue.

As someone with 20 years in game development, the fact that they were able to ship this game on-time while working remotely over the past year is incredibly impressive. However, doing QA remotely might be one of the bigger game dev challenges, and it shows. This game is massive (maybe too massive...I do miss the days of a 25 hour Assassin's Creed experience), and maybe scope should have been reconsidered when the world's plans changed.

Either way, I'm looking forward to not having a corpse stand in front of her troops. Soon, I hope.

• lanky22
    1 posts

Same issue, 92hrs in. Not starting again, this needs to be fixed before Cyberpunk is out otherwise I'm going to forget this game exists.

• Biggeldy
    2 posts

I have 113 hours and I've been completing all wealth/artifacts/mystery in each region before moving on. This is the only region I am currently able to pledge to and I'm stuck because of this bug. I refuse to re-load an early save and spend countless hours just to re-collect all the side stuff.

• LordRainDog1
    1 posts

@ubi-mark I have the same problem - I can get past all the other glitches, like falling through rocks when climbing a mountain and then dying, or the camera going completely srewy so I have to quit and reload, but this stops me from being able to move further with the game... FIX NOW PLZ!! This has obviously been a known issue for 2 weeks already! I didn't pay for a brand new game just to be stone-walled so I can't actually play it further than this point!

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

@crimsiccomet Not over two weeks complicated. It could and should have been fixed immediately.

• Paparoller76
    1 posts

Same problem Ljufvina is dead and we don't have answer from ubi, a good day in valhalla.

• markdorsch
    19 posts

@crimsiccomet

It could be easier too, whats your point and why are you defending them?

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

@daveellie It is a known bug for over two weeks now. Ubisoft knows about it but has done nothing. They knew about it before the last patch and did not fix it. I put in for a refund. First game I have purchased in over 30 years of gaming that could not be finished.

• TheVidicus
    33 posts

Tons of people have this bug. No fix, game broken for over two weeks now.

• kennethsodacool
    2 posts

I am not the only one experiencing this issue i have over 120 hours in the game and this is the last quest I need to do in order to progress in the story... I just can't start it at all cause that Asian Chick that starts with an L is just laying dead in front of her troops lol. This is ridiculous man.

• Synthecieser
    1 posts

She dies after the fist fight with her husband and i think this translates this issue to the point where she is dead and you have to speak to her..

• Def-100673
    1 posts

134 hrs not starting a new game. Please fix

• bahijk
    1 posts

Same issue as well. Are anybody getting responses on their suppport case?

• Pr0fess0rPh0t0n
    1 posts

same issue here. please fix the bug asap. thanks.

• CapnHammered
    1 posts

Just got the same issue. Tried reloading from 45 minutes ago, even before that fight, and no joy. She's already dead on the floor when I get to the bar, ragdolls after the fight, and her corpse has somehow made it to Magnus Fortress with everyone stood around her like she's giving a speech.

Had a similar issue elsewhere and managed to fix it by pledging to another location to reset it, but I don't have any other pledges left to try it.

Suggested Topics