Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 37 Likes/634 Replies/15158 Views
    RainbeauRanger
    24 posts

I’ll try that, though the only response I’ve ever had when contacting Ubi about this was being told off for use of language

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

@Figurellllo As far as I am aware the objective itself will start again, and you'll then need to progress as you previously tried to. If you encounter any issues with this please let me know.

@Stroker155 I would recommend posting this feedback in the General Discussions subforum so that it can be read by other players, our community team, and the developers, as it is more suited to being there than here in this unrelated issue thread. I hope that you've been able ot proceed in the game today following the fix!

@sandythehippy Can you please confirm that you have both installed the latest update, and ensured that your console / PC OS is fully up-to-date as well? Can you show me that the issue persists for you by way of an image or video as well?

@RainbeauRanger Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that Yermawsmawsmaw's advice hasn't helped you to proceed (thanks for sharing, Yermawsmawsmaw, and glad to hear that the fix worked for you!) and that the fix doesn't appear to have worked on your end. Are you able to provide an image or video clip as suggested so that I can take a look? Do also give reinstalling the game a try in case there's an issue with the patch applying for you.

@CrimsicComet Awesooooome 🎊

Official Response
  • RainbeauRanger
    24 posts

@ubi-woofer I have looked in my completed quest list and have This Son Of Jorvik and The Road to Hamiratia both marked as chapter 3. How do I send a video to you from Xbox series X please?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

@rainbeauranger I found this guide for the Xbox Series X's new "share" functionality - if you could share a clip to a site such as YouTube or Twitter, and then provide us with a link to that clip, that would be perfect. Alternatively, we can accept recordings from a mobile phone, but the video must be clear and the screen fully visible. Let me know if you're struggling!

Official Response
  • RainbeauRanger
    24 posts

@ubi-woofer thanks. I’ve started re installing so I’ll send a video of it if it’s still busted. Thank you

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@crimsiccomet I did indeed receive new patch today at 1230pm local time

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@crimsiccomet also no marker for quest,  

"faravind at the royal hall in Jorvik, he tells me that she is ahead with some men then tells me we must March. But that’s is. She’s not at Stenwedge, she’s not at Magnis and she’s not in Jorvik."
    Ihave same problem. Have reinstalled game completely redownloaded patch still same result. Pretty annoying but hey ho, I know you guys are trying

• Yermawsmawsmaw
    9 posts

@sandythehippy It was different for me - I didn’t have to go to the royal hall at all, just stenwege to talk to Faravid. Could it be to do with the point at which you had left the quest previously? Ie, I just walked away from the proving ground leaving Lvufina’s corpse without loading a previous save - had you reloaded to an earlier point in the quest before the patch was released? Weird.

• RainbeauRanger
    24 posts

@yermawsmawsmaw My quest line stopped working after beating the guys up at the bar for Hjorr. There’s no cutscene at the hall for me, it’s just kinda stopped.

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@ubi-woofer I'm on series x, latest patch installed today. Upon realising it didn't fix anything, I uninstall game completely, powered off, then reinstalled game, still same. No software updates available for console os using latest version

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@yermawsmawsmaw I had previously COMPLETED quest. Currently, as with before patch, eurvicscire shows on map as complete(has check mark, and raven figure on map) yet still says in progress AND has knife still in map. All other pledges complete, all members and zealots defeated, except The Father, because this is bugged too- 5/6 clues, need to hand in 15 medallions yet only have 14, even though haytham already gave me poor fellow christ letter, its all a bit messy... lol
    Also, have no previous saves, as when patch 1.04 landed, all but 2 of my saves were listed as "data corrupt", so all saves i have are far further forward, since hitting this bug, all I had to do were side activities and anomalies- all of which I have now also done, while waiting for a patch or fix

• Yermawsmawsmaw
    9 posts

@sandythehippy @RainbeauRanger you guys are both on series X - I’m on base One, maybe it’s a series S/X specific problem that they haven’t fixed. Would be interested to see if any PS/PC players or other xb1 players are in the same position. If not, here’s hoping it’s just a mess up with that console patch and a quick hot fix for you guys soon.

• markwalker29cdo
    5 posts

Thank you for this patch i can now progress the game 🙂

• mlmgforce
    1 posts

I am 150 hours in and completed all side things. When I encountered this bug I picked up her body and threw it in a lake. When I go back her body is not there. I did this at around 120 hours in and the body never returned. I have not patched it yet and I hope it brings her back from whatever lake I tossed her in. I really don't want to have to replay this game from the start.

• Yermawsmawsmaw
    9 posts

@mlmgforce based on my experience, patch it. I’m guessing the majority of people have had it fixed by the patch as there are only a few people here saying it’s still broken.

• Yermawsmawsmaw
    9 posts

@mlmgforce Meaning if it’s fixed they don’t have a reason to come to this thread so aren’t - I only came here to reassure others based on what happened to me post update.

• CIubberLang
    9 posts

@ciubberlang turns out I still can't finish the game anyway as Ubba is still dead in the mission Reap what was sown. Fantastic job Ubi, that game breaking bug isn't limited to Honors Hubris.

• Stroker155
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Stroker155
    14 posts

@sandythehippy
    I'm on PC and after installing the patch I was able to complete the game in a few hours. I selected the Honor's Hubris quest and the quest marker showed up and everything worked as it should have.

After waiting so long for a fix though, the rest of the game was quite boring and a letdown for me. I just wanted to get through it to make sure it was fixed and I didn't get stuck again.

Now that I've finished it, I'm probably done with this game, to be honest the wait for the fix wasn't worth it for me. A month long wait for the fix really devalued the game for me. I'm [censored].

A month long wait for a few more hours of gameplay. Rather boring gameplay at max level. Definitely not worth it.

• RainbeauRanger
    24 posts

@ubi-woofer I reinstalled the game and it’s still not working, I can’t find Lufvinja anywhere. Dead or alive.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics