Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rebel1dream
    Original poster 2 posts

The Ingot Chest in Wesberie requires a key to open, but the key was apparently held by an enemy who was killed during the story quest in the village, and doesn't appear to have spawned now that the questline is completed. Has anyone else run into this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Daddy77gaming
    1 posts

@rebel1dream Same here, used raven to look for the key, found the dude killed him, auto loot and regular looted all guards, didnt get the key. As it was the first quest I did after unlocking auto loot I figured that meesed it up, tho seeing 2 posts on this makes me think it is not auto loot that caused this for me.

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

Guessing I'm going to go there now before starting the quest line and try and find him to avoid this altogether. Thanks for posting.

My best advice would be to reload an earlier manual save (you guys are making manual saves, right?) before that specific quest and beeline to the guard to get the key. Patch 1.04 is out on 26th, so might be weeks before this is even addressed. Keys that do not persist/respawn in the world is an egregious oversight. Could easily have a key holder live or dead flag. If dead flag, spawn key on specific table or have a random npc approach you and say "here, I found this, might be useful" or put one of those " ? " npcs that sell location details for 30 silver stand outside the area and sell it to you for 30 silver.

• Hylax5
    2 posts

Yes, me too, unfortunately I missed it too. We are suppose to collect the key mid battle, I almost head shot every single one of them in one stretch and the cut scene played making the dead body of the key holder disappear forever. When I checked with the autosave file to replay the mission, the oldest autosave happened after killing everyone and before the cutscene. Plus my recent manual save was 4 hours prior. I just had to leave this one! Having got 100% in all the previous 7 cities, and missing this one alone which will take away the 100% achivement makes me feel sad though! Literally 4 people have this issue, so I think it is unlikely Ubisoft will fix this!

• ubirobbieg
    2 posts

@rebel1dream its in a tower in western weserbie

• ubirobbieg
    2 posts

@daddy77gaming its in a little tower in western weserbie

• Hylax5
    2 posts

Yes! they after many days I returned to Wesberie! and found it in a Food storage silo type tower! burn the tower using torch or fire arrow and get the key. It unlocks the Wesberie House chest!

• medved_ebach
    7 posts

@hylax5 Hey buddy, glad that you resolved it. I ve actually found this tower key early but i am not sure that i ve collected a chest it is dedicated to. Could you tell me where that chest is exactly? I play a stupid russian text - eng sounds version so a name of the key does not tell me a clue to where the chest is... ((((

• Slackjawmcg2020
    2 posts

I found this key in the little tower but it doesn’t unlock the chest with the ingot! Am I missing something??🤷🏻♂

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

The chest required two keys to open. From research, One Key is on one of the combatants in the village and once killed you get the key. I was never able to find it using Odens Site after all the combatants in the village were killed. I found a key in a Grain Silo at the village using Odens Site. You burn the silo to get the key. I also have Auto Loot which could of been the reason I did not get the key off the dead combatant. Oh well I am not going to dwell on it. Just another bug of many in this game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics