Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Deathmatic1
    Original poster 1 posts

Playing on Playstation 4 - Physical Edition.

I´ve played a lot so far (around 60 Hours) and came around a few issues, which are able (nearly) to complete after realoading the Game and i know that they aren´t as heavy as Bugs who are capable to literally break Games, but i thought that a few of them could make a domino effect for the game.

1: there is (only sometime) a problem in which the Name of a Zealot isn´t disapperaring even with around 900 meters between you and that Zealot. And in a fight it is possible that on the top the Name and life bar splits in 2. Solution: reload.

2: After the the Mission for the deadly Jump, Heytham doesn´t sail bag the the City, he can´t be tossed off so he enters the boat again, only solution: reload.

3: Even though I literally SEARCHED for enemies, there are non but i always get the sign that i´m "far enough" and "everything is fine, they don´t search anymore"... at some points those signs are non stop, which is going on my nerves extremely. No solution.

4: Than a LOT of dropouts in some dialouges from the soft Saxe? (Don´t know how to spell it in English). No solution

5: It IS sometimes possible, that the Crew isn´t singing or telling stories. Solution: Could be possible with reloading, didn´t do it, though.

6: Sometime it is possible that your boat isn´t sailing even after comanding that it should. Wanted to on a bright place like near the ocean. Solution: reload did work.

7: At the Final Quest before killing King Rodri, the allies didn´t push the oil wagon, therefore a lot of allies died while getting fried. Solution: Reload.

8: After shooting at a ladder and trying to climb it, i sometime get stuck on the ladder without any other posible way than reloading the game.

9: After speaking with Heytham, i should talk about a possible threat in Wincaester? with Randvi... But all i am capable of is talking about the Map for Allies. I took one of those Quests but got now way around that. AND the Questmarker isn´t disappearing on Randvi. I Can´t process that Quest at all.

Like i said, only a few little things, without Number 9, who are only capable of processing a Domino effect but nothing big that couldn´t be handled with reloading. But in my opinion, even those tiny things are something that should be known.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics