Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mrcinkol
    Original poster 1 posts

Good evening everyone!

I've got a missing artifact in Oxenfordscire. Probably it's a problem with Treasure Hoard (or map). I'm pretty sure that i collected every Artifact in that location (checked many times), but game still says that i need to complete one more. Strange thing is that when i tried to get Old School Treasure Hunt trophy, i had to find 6 treasure's (instead of 5). How can i solve that problem? Playing on PlayStation 4.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• weezyhead
    1 posts

@mrcinkol I have this too but on PC. I got a guide and manually went and inspected every single spot. I've collected everything. I even have the black X marks on the world map for each location. But it still is telling me I am missing one artifact.

• Mariacie
    1 posts

I have the same issue too. And I figured out it is the hoard map. It is not crossed out on my map even though I have the hoard map in my inventory. I also collected the treasure but the map is still in my inventory which is another bug entirely, but it could be that they are conncted somehow? I'm also on PS4

• Crucco88
    15 posts

Hi, same issue here. Playing on PS4.

Did anyone from Ubi support bothered to provide an answer? I do not see this listed in the megathread.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics