Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/5 Replies/110 Views
    ckidd2016
    Original poster 2 posts

So, on a mission in Essex, I am not sure which one, I was traveling via horseback to a target location. I came across the world event where you count the rocks and the number changes. All of a sudden it was like I had come across one of those locations that is under spell you have to shoot the skull to cure. But I was no where near one of those places. My screen went white, then black, and I tried to fast travel to get away from it. Now, every time I load up the game, my screen is completely black. The only way I can make it normal is by fast traveling to my village and blindly making it to the blacksmith to speak and then backing out of conversation. I have to do this every time I load the game.

Now, that is super annoying, but not only that, I got to this mission A Sword-Shower in Anecastre where you follow Hunwald. Well, Hunwald has decided he would like to stop in the middle of the road and glitch the night away. He will not progress. Therefore, now I cannot progress. The rage. Oh, the rage.

Come on Ubisoft. I have been playing AC since the first one. I am so disappointed because I looked forward to this one the most as I am a huge Vikings and Last Kingdom fan. Please fix your game.

Experience tip: if your game studders or a mission gets all buggy, fast traveling to escape the turd sandwich only adds layers to the turd sandwich

Regards,
    JARVIS

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ckidd2016
    Original poster 2 posts

@ckidd2016 the world event was in Cent, not Essex

• CalgaryJay
    3 posts

Yeah I'm having similar buggy issues. There's a world event in Ledecestrescire where you have to light these two guys' roof on fire, then break in to get a treasure in there. But its buggy and the boxes around the moveable object blocking the door won't break for me. I like to completely clear an area before moving on to the next one, so now that I'm in Grantebridgescire, seeing that 1 random gold, treasure icon on my map in Ledecestrescire (and the in-progress world event icon next to it) is driving my completionist side crazy!

I know AC games have the rep for being buggy on release (AC3, Unity, etc), but I feel like Origins & Odyssey weren't nearly as buggy as Valhalla, seems weird given they had an extra year to work on this than Odyssey had. I'm wondering if losing Ashraf Ismail a few months before release is a reason for this.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

I am so glad I was able to 100% the map without major bugs. But I currently suffer from the "The Lost Cauldron" quest breaking bug. They announced there will be a patch this month. Let's cross fingers they at least address the biggest bugs and bugs breaking stuff.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@ckidd2016 I did this mystery yesterday, and after the third time you have counted the stones a short hallucinogenic cut scene appear where the screen is going pretty white/greyish and obscure, but soon return to normal and you realized you was actually talking to a stone. Mission complete. But my screen never turned black like you experienced, but if you tried to fast travel when the whitish cut scene appeared it might have caused your black screen.....
    But I'm totally agree about the amount of glitches and bugs in this game, hope for a patch soon!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics