Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mikee002
    Original poster 4 posts

What on earth were the develops thinking with this game. They had it all with the land, the history, the scale of the game world and everything. I am sick to the teeth of endless locked doors and hidden f walls and wandering around farm houses or villages trying to work out what I am meant to be looking for. Do they not think gamers have better things to do than f about with these useless puzzles at every turn. You could spend 20 mins working your way to a crate and than find it needs a key. At the moment I am trying to make my way up a tree and don't even know why. The game world seems to be telling me go up for what f reason. It is just a bad experience and a complete waste of time. When you get to end of a mission and it pops up as a rare achievement something is going seriously wrong. I don't know if it is glitched or just the develops being complete ...... and treating a gamers time with absolute contempt. The worse thing is the whole thing was big enough without this cluster f of "oh took you long enough to find out the answer to that on the internet." Seriously did you just do this to wind people up. Completely shameful way to handle what should have an amazing RPG assassins creed. I am completely dumbfounded by this...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@mikee002 I prefer world puzzles more than Odysseys Copy & Paste camps. I had no problem so far (and I 100%ed the map by now) to solve a puzzle. Sometimes there was no written hint for a key and a locked door. So I figured it was locked for a quest and now I see I was right about that too. In total there are probably 3 armor chests and 4 small supply chests you cant get without a quest.

After 100 of these you basically have seen every puzzle combination possible and know what you are getting into. Then there are probably around 20-30 chests with rather unique ways of obtaining.

• iceDmeteL
    6 posts

It's just a game, mikee.

• mikee002
    Original poster 4 posts

@icedmetel It was only a rant but I digress, It turned out to be a glitch in the game which resolved itself with a restart. It is interesting that you say it is only a game. I would say there is argument to be made that once you start wasting peoples time for the sake of it, it goes beyond the "it is only a game". I think what I find so frustrating is if they had left it as a game rather than an endless hoard of mind numbingly stupid puzzles it imo would be one of the greats. Time will tell if it has worked for Ubisoft and this is what the community wants but this my last leap of faith into assassins creed. Cheers

• mikee002
    Original poster 4 posts

@souldrinkerlp There is a huge amount that is fab about the game and I am perfectly ready to admit that I am that tired gamer to set in my ways. It wasn't the difficulty that I found frustrating but the endless repetitive nature of the puzzles which got to a point I just found mind numbing. It turned out a cut scene was meant to kick in which left me wandering around an area that I shouldn't have been. My main frustration was the pointlessness of it as the game is huge and time consuming without the endless crow, map, wander round house, look for well, staircase. crow, map walls on a never ending cycle. But I am glad you enjoyed it as that does put some balance back into the halls of Valhalla

Suggested Topics