Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Oogi87.
    Original poster 1 posts

I just beat the game on PC and was going to do all the collectibles and what not. But I open my map and all the fast travel points I have synced at say it is unavailable. I also can't travel to any other destination. I'm not in combat and I don't have any active quests.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Apollo1G
    3 posts

@oogi87 same for me. ive done everything, from saving and loading, to syncing a new point. if you figured out how to fix it, please lmk.

• JC-the-Apostate
    19 posts

On PC and have same issue. Completed 'A Brother's Keeper', et al, and returned to Ravensthorpe to finish quests (Breaking the Order and A New Home) and activities, but Fast Travel anywhere is not available.

undefined

• cluckinator69
    1 posts

I am having the same problem since completing Brother's Keeper. I can still play but walking everywhere is not fun.

• JSRG1840
    80 posts

@cluckinator69 this is a known bug. The workaround solution is to ride on the road until you come to a river then summon and travel by longship to raventhorpe. Along the way ( with follow river and go to map marker) you WILL crash into something. Whether a boat or the shore or a bridge. That will free up the system and bring fast travel back.

My personal guess is that someone wanted to force players to appreciate the scenery. As if they hadn't already done that in the 70 odd hours they had played until the aelfred quest.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hey everyone! I'm deeply apologetic for the difficulties caused by this bug with not being able to fast travel. As JSRG1840  mentioned, this is an issue our teams are aware of and have posted about on our Known Issues thread as well as on the Reported Issue Megathreads page. While we do not have a timeline to share yet regarding a fix, please rest assured that this remains a top priority issue and that as soon as information becomes available, we will update everyone on these forum threads.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics