Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• battlebabushka
    Original poster 10 posts

A majority of female Eivor's armor sets have some very glaring issues. Most of it is clipping, but some things look like they weren't properly fit to her character model. The worst example I could find was with the Mentor Robes, where the pouches seem to be floating around her hips and the weapon holsters go right through your cloak when it is toggled:

undefinedundefined

Another example that really stood out to me was with the Hidden Ones set, where a pouch on her back clips through her cloak and a strap from her belt clips through the robes:

undefinedundefined

When I switched over to male Eivor, there were still some issues but it wasn't as bad. It seems almost like some of the assets fit to male Eivor's character model were just copy and pasted for female Eivor as well. I really hope this can be fixed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@battlebabushka At least you have the right back stripes on the hidden ones cloak. Mine is looking like this: undefined
    Beautiful ain't it? 👎

• battlebabushka
    Original poster 10 posts

@redw0lfalpha Holy smokes! How does that even happen?

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@battlebabushka I wish i knew. It only happend with the Hidden Ones cloak so far. The rest of the outfit looks normal. And all the other outfits looking normal as well.
    I reinstalled the game and started a new playthrough to see if it happens again. So it did.
    But the clipping issues you have looks terrible as well. I hope it will be fixed for you.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@battlebabushka what do you think what's causing it?
    It looks like textures not loading in the way it should. The back of the Thegn's armor cloak looks also washed out like It's been in the washing machine for far
    to many times.
    And as you can see the back of the Hidden ones hasn’t textures at all. What a joke 😁

• battlebabushka
    Original poster 10 posts

@redw0lfalpha I can't say I know, my dude. I've verified my game files which has fixed some major bugs for me, but I can't guarantee it'll get you the same results.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@battlebabushka That's okay. Someone from Ubisoft should look into this. I can't be the only one having this issue.
    I'm glad you found a way to fix your problems with the game. Happy Gaming! 😊

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics