Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UnearnedLion678
    Original poster 5 posts

First of all thank you very much for this amazing game.

I have more than 170 hours of game play and managed to finish the game and unlock all the trophies except "completionist all the way" for Platinum trophy.

Two events glitched on me : first one which is a known glitch and very likely to get fixed on next update is a shrine in "Eurviscire" which asks you 5 "fabrics" which they dont drop or obtainable from chests or merchants 

the second one which makes me worry is the one in the nudist island where you have to carry the box up the hill in "Grantebridgescire" ,the box disappeared and doesn't spawn anywhere now 

I just want to hear from you that this will get fixed on the next patch update please.

They are other issues with the world events but I have managed to fix them by reloading my saves game,multiple times in some cases.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AnimusLover
    85 posts

@unearnedlion678 I have the platinum.

'Completionist All The Way' is the worst trophy in the game as it's one of the few that requires you to play the game from start to finish. Ideally you should have reloaded a save to locate a time when the bug for the nudist quest was not present or waited for a patch before continuing. The fabrics bug will be fixed in the next patch. We'll see about world events.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics