Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rodeo_Assassin
    Original poster 1 posts

I hope I am putting these in the right place. I am playing on Xbox one S. I have made a list as i been playing it. Some may not be bugs but I figured i would put everything.

1. Hair clipping through Hood

2. Bow clipping through Shield when on back

3. After unlocking Arrow reinforcement shooting boxes and jars you cannot recover your arrows.

4. When grabbing onto movable boxes as you grab the pole you slide right through it and then bounce right back like clipping through the object

5. When doing a stealth assassination from behind. When you grab the guy and throw him to the ground he shoots away from you and then you stabbed the ground and it kills them.

6. Stealth assassination from behind when doing the throat clothesline to the ground, you get thrown to the ground and then you transfer to the top of the character doing the assassination ( it happens as if it was like you were the person you were clotheslining to assassinate and then you instantly reappear on top of them.)

7. When climbing holding forward on the left analog stick to go straight up sometimes Eivor or we'll go from side to side side to side side to side and then go up

8. When you talk to NPCs sometimes the lips don't match up appropriately to the voice over

9. When in a relationship with Petra, if you choose to do a drinking contest as spending time with her it messes up and causes the camera to not follow them to the drinking Barrel. In return basically causing you to lose the drinking match with the inability to catch up

10. When swimming underwater and hitting iron ore deposits it's very hard to hit them or are some major delay in when you hit it and when it breaks.

11. When holding a while running you only Vault over stuff inside cities that never works on small walls and small fences you jump on it and then you jump off no vaulting.

12. When assassinating sleeping, sitting, kneeling, or enemies doing somthing there is no animation, you just swipe your blade across them and boom dead. Not sure if it is bugged or not

13. When exiting your inventory the sound bugs out and your footsteps don't make any noise nor any type of movement the only thing you can hear is the wind and nature basically.

14. When on your Longboat if you have the draugr tailpiece and jogger front end piece the Flames don't match up with the candles it's offset.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics