Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jatochjohan
    Original poster 9 posts

Hello!,

How do i unlock East Anglia to pledge?

I'm kinda stuck at the moment. I've completed lunden & Ledecestrescire. Grantebridgescire almost because i have these big order, codex and viking for hire quest. All my friends are able to pledge East Anglia but not me. I can't see it on the map. The last area i've pledged was Vinland. But now i cant do anything because the next area i'm able to pledge is for power level 190.

How do i unlock East Anglia to pledge?

Kind regards,

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@jatochjohan You can't pledge to Oxenefordscire or Cent either (suggested powerlvl 130) ?
    Did you have the option to pledge to East Anglia after finishing Grantebridgescire like I did?

I pledged to East Anglia first then Lunden and Vinland.
    Noticed a bug when finishing Vinland, I couldn't talk to Reda in Ravensthorpe anymore, so it could be a bug related to you going to Vinland before pledging to East Anglia...

• jatochjohan
    Original poster 9 posts

@balla_jazzuz

Thanks for your reply. Maybe i cant pledge because Grantebridgescire isn't complete. It still has some quests but its with the hidden bureaus, order of the cult and viking for hire mission. I can't imagine I have to complete those first before i can go to east anglia right?

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@jatochjohan No these Ravensthorpe related missions shouldn't affect your options for pledging to East Anglia. You have finished the Grantebridgescire Arc and Lunden Arc I suppose and talked to Randvi or did you leave for Vinland before talking to Randvi at one point?

• jatochjohan
    Original poster 9 posts

@balla_jazzuz Randvi told me to go to vinland. So I went

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@jatochjohan Of course you did, I forgot Ranvdvi had the power to send you to Vinland, but I chose to pledge to East Anglia before I travelled to Vinland, that might have bugged it out for you...but I honestly don't know why you are not able to pledge to East Anglia if you have completed all Arc's until now.

• jatochjohan
    Original poster 9 posts

@balla_jazzuz O well, thanks anyways my friend! I appreciate it. I will go and dubble check if i did all the arcs.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts

@jatochjohan Sorry to hear that you are not able to pledge to East Anglia.

Are you able to provide a short video or screenshots showing the Alliance Map and your quest log?

Official Response
  • jatochjohan
    Original poster 9 posts

@jatochjohan Thank you, i'll post it here when im at home

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

There is a fault with the pledge map, I am in the same boat. Been 5 days now and can't progress at all. I received a message from ubisoft on my post saying that those experiencing this need to raise a ticket for support with the full details leading to the bug. That way they can address the issue quicker with as much background as possible.

• guest-hRfn0kZ8
    2 posts

I can’t pledge to east anglia as well I’ve finished grantebridgecire and ledecestrescire but the only other place I have an option to pledge to is Lunden which is power level 90 and I’m only 49 let me know if you find a solution to this

• EGMch
    3 posts
  • jatochjohan
    Original poster 9 posts
  • jatochjohan
    Original poster 9 posts

Still stuck after the patch update 😞

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

Me as well, I feel like it's being ignored

• tickmeister91
    4 posts

I also have this exact same issue on xbox series x. I can progress now with other regions, but I don't want to waste additional hours if this won't be fixed ever.

I've finished the wedding horns, talked to everyone, moved to ravensthorpe, couldn't report on east anglia so I've moved forward, sadly, I don't have any save before this bug.

I also have one untitled (empty) quest in finished quests, which is weird.

• jatochjohan
    Original poster 9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • jatochjohan
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-swaggins Still no east anglia on the map

• EDN2021
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-Q9U92Wup
    1 posts

I’m also having the same problem. I’ve completed the yorvik story arc but i still don’t have the option to pledge to East anglia or the other territories surrounding the settlement. Does anyone know if there is a fix as of January? @jatochjohan

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics