ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• eightball19
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello, I've completed the main story of AC Valhalla and had left sidequests and other things to do and After doing a raid I found all of the fast travel points say fast travel unavailable, Ive done all the things I'd normally be asked like turning the xbox off and on and uninstalling/reinstalling etc.. and still have the problem, also can't travel between regions and I've also tried loading previous saves and still the same issue, I'm on xbox series x undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• PluszowyWiewior
    5 posts

Same here. Fast travel do no works but "only" in England...
    You can still go to Vinland using npc in your base and then use atlas and go to Norway.
    It was reported before patch 1.0.4 and Ubisoft didn't even put it on a list of known issues. For me it's a game breaking bug and I do not see any reason to play this game now. Even daily quests are annoying if you have to travel 10km...

• liq.
    1 posts

Yep still a problem, even after patch 1.1. I finished the quest the poor fellow soldier and now i am also unable to fast travel.

Suggested Topics