Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gemgames86
    Original poster 19 posts

I'm not sure if this is a common thing but it seems that enemies appear to be really blurry. Even when they get up pretty close. Is this some sort of glitch with the depth blur? Anyone know or also have this? Is there a fix for it or on the way? Thanks!
    undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    223 posts

@gemgames86

---

Thankfully, this issue is finally fixed, as of the latest patch.

I recently bought a new desktop, too, so I can't confirm that the latest patch was the sole reason, but they did, once again, address issues with Odin's Sight in the latest patch notes. Highlighted enemies are no longer blurry for me.

Other areas are also no longer blurry or heavily pixelated.

Although, I'm still unsure about water. For some reason bodies of water don't quite look as clear as they should be, when observing them from a distance, but the rest of the game looks stunning.

Thank you, Montreal.

Go Habs, go.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4193 posts

Hello there @katzenkrimis71!

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that this issue has been resolved for you 😄

You mention that you're encountering some trouble with water graphics. If you haven't already, would you be able to open up a new thread with some more information? Opening a new thread will help us to investigate the issue without going off-topic in this thread. When opening a new thread, please can you share some images or videos which demonstrate the issue you're encountering with water graphics. We'll be able to forward these to the development team for further investigation.

If you've already opened up a thread about the issue, please feel welcome to tag me and a member of the player support team will take a look as soon as they're able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics