Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sattium85
    Original poster 105 posts

@Ubisoft are you planning to update the game? It is not possible to play normally for two weeks due to various bugs and glitches!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@sattium85 If I had to guess 21th of december. As it is the start of the actual Yule.

• Watcher0187
    1 posts

They need to throw in NG+ when they do. Otherwise everyone will have to start over from scratch. The list of known issues is already embarrassingly long.

• geoage095
    39 posts

@sattium85
    Should be the end of this month from all the rumors i've heard here and there...nothing is official though. Maybe they'll never update it,who knows.

• Dankness_666
    6 posts

@souldrinkerlp if it’s December 21st then I want a refund because I can’t progress in my game and I’m not going to restart with potential of running into these issues again. I can’t access 3 quarters of the games story content.

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

While I have personally yet to run into any game breaking bugs, I do hope they begin patching it ASAP since it seems likely I will.

• TH3R4BB1T
    31 posts

Currently I am stuck, can not talk with any in the settlement to get to the end story. I am on 90% of the game, but this release showed me again the error of buying pre-order games from Ubisoft, although I love the series. But maybe I need to draw a line and stop playing any of Ubisoft games, already quit with Far Cry and Ghost Recon (did the Beta and got shocked by how bad and boring it was). So basicly I already start giving up on this publisher, AC is the only I would love to keep going on to and Beyond Good and Evil 2 was a nice announcement after so many years. But I will pass on the last, wait for the new AC and see what they come up with then. I was hyped to play Valhalla, and care less for the present day parts. But how can a CEO think that releasing a game in this state would keep people playing, with losing more money fixing it end people drop off for the next part. Eventually it is a lose lose situation, because I am fan from the first and probably this will be my last.

• Netspook
    307 posts
    @sattium85
    Should be the end of this month from all the rumors i've heard here and there...nothing is official though. Maybe they'll never update it,who knows.

Not just a rumour, it's what Ubi say in the first thread in the News & Announcements section.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@dankness_666 The first bug patch will come soon. They said end of the month. The first content update is probably 21th of December.

• dlmthree
    77 posts
    @Ubisoft are you planning to update the game? It is not possible to play normally for two weeks due to various bugs and glitches!

AC Valhalla is the highest seller in the series so they ran away with all the money. Sorry, they don't care anymore about fixing this mess of a game.

• connorcovbadboy
    2 posts

@detroitin2019 There are so many I've encontured and I'm not that far in Norway was fine but in England most of the mysteries are broken and I'm stuck on the sons of ragnar questline

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@dlmthree Maybe they want to do it right? Imagine the complaints when one of the game breaking bugs won't get fixed due to a rushed update. I believe they want to fix as much as possible with the first update to get as much sales possible with the higher price tag now. A news report about "AC Valhalla is basically bugfree now" is better than "AC Valhalla patch fixed nearly nothing"

• DerHowl
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DerHowl
    7 posts

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@connorcovbadboy
    kind of early in myself. I just finished that quest last night. Well, I think finished. I did the big battle at the end but logged off before checking my quest log. From reading the forums I’ve just been lucky so far. I’m not a completionist so only doing some side items I come across but no icon chasing. Certainly seen glitches but no game halting bugs. Hopefully the rumored patch this week comes and fixes a lot for everyone. One reason I’m playing slow is all the bug posts here.

• Droid8Apple
    27 posts

Yeah this is ridiculous, and unfathomable. There are so many problems- and waiting to "fix" a bunch will just create new ones. If they'd just fix some stuff and hotfix it, that'd make way more sense. It seems almost rudimentary, if you can't release an entire game that functions properly, then why release a massive patch 4 weeks after launch that won't function properly. "Eat that elephant one bite at a time".

But tell me, who is surprised that we got new microtransactions? Eh? We know those will be timely and flawless. LoL.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@droid8apple In the meantime there is a patch. It will roll out soon.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/84566/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-title-update-1-0-4

Lots of stuff in it.

Suggested Topics