Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bushwickedly
    Original poster 109 posts

Health Reset Example no.1:
    Fought with one of the Zealots that threw 4 bombs at me back to back after whittling his health down. I threw each one back at him... each bomb knocked him back and after 4th knockback he reset his health and stam as if I'd left the area. Also, a couple unexploded bombs in a narrow area prevent you from getting closer. If you throw his bombs back now, it'll reset him as he's too far away and the aoe of the bombs on the ground can not be avoided.

Example no.2
    During the Asgard fight with the wolf, I dodged backwards when he tunneled underground and came at me. Was apparently too close to the border of his mini arena and it reset him 100%. To be clear, I NEVER left the arena. However, quite ironically, if you climb up where you entered the area and grab arrows from the tree stump and rations, he won't reset but will gradually increase health. He can also tunnel out of his arena beyond that ledge, and get stuck in an invulnerable state forcing a save reload.

I understand trying to make fights harder than previous AC games where you could sit out of reach and head shot with arrows, etc., but this is pretty frustrating and made worse by the somewhat clunky controls (ever climb then hang and not respond to climbing/dropping during a fight?), not to mention it pigeon holes you into fighting in a very specific manner that might not compliment your play style, character build, etc.,

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics