Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JC-Shao
    Original poster 10 posts

So i have all 3 Lunden's mysteries bugged. In all 3 cases the NPCs aren't there, the only 2 mysteries working are the one related to the settlement museum and the flyting. I also noticed that the NPCs of the mystery in the square (i think it's "Falling Stars") were there before i did some main quests: i killed the Leech and the Arrow and those NPCs disappeared. I can't load a previous save because i did a lot of things before noticing those bugs. Hope Ubi is aware of this and working on it, not like the stuttering problem that make the game unplayable and nobody seems to care about..

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Strayngel
    83 posts

@jc-shao The one in the square, you have to go find the three people. They're not too far away. As for the rest, you're going to need to provide more information.

• JC-Shao
    Original poster 10 posts

Edit: So, after completing the Lunden main story quests 1 of the 3 mysteries (the one in the square) returned working and i was able to complete it. The other 2 instead are still bugged: The one on the docks still doesn't have any NPC to interact with. The other one now show me the NPC, i was able to talk to him, but as i already moved the objects to clear the pact, now is all bugged and the movable shelves are stuck over the jars and even if i clear a path, the NPC doesn't move from his spot.

• JC-Shao
    Original poster 10 posts

Edit: The patch solved these problems, thanks Ubi

• mbeausol12
    2 posts

Same issue. Patch did not solve issue...

Suggested Topics