ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DarkFlyingWolf
    Original poster 16 posts

Hi,

I'm trying to complete the Agaric Puzzel in Rygjaflke on the island. When i take the mushroom, the screen becomes "drunk". You have to go through 3 gates in the right order. When i did that i get a white light like it's done. Then i'm still "drunk". Only when i run to the forest, this effect is gone. But the quest remains. Any solution for this?

I also have the same problem someone else where the quest is "not completed" while i did complete it..

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ori123a
    1 posts

I have the exact same problem.
    Any solutuion?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello and many thanks for reporting this issue that occurs during the Rygjafylke Fly Agaric Puzzle. Our teams were having a difficult time with identifying the source of this issue. Would either of you be able to provide the following information about this error please?

• Did you complete this puzzle on the first try?
    • Did you do anything specific during the hallucination?
    • Video footage showing that the hallucination effects remain and that the quest shows as incomplete would also be welcomed
    Official Response
  • Doomhat13
    2 posts

I do not have video, but this event doesn't ever show up as a Mystery on my map. Odin sight doesn't reveal it, nor does the patch of Fly Agaric show as active. I can see the statues and the note, but the mushrooms are not active.

• UbiExcellent

@doomhat13 Are you able to reload a previous save to see if you are able to interact with the mushrooms?

Official Response
  • DarkFlyingWolf
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I've returned to this quest in Norway and in Patch 1.1.1 this isn't fixed yet.

• I'm not sure if i've completed this first try. It might be the second time.
    • Completed other quests, then sailed to the island and went for the mission.
    • Here's a video of the problem. When i've completed the mission the screen becomes white, i'm still drunk and not receiving a "completion" message.
    • i do remember that when it was bugged, i went back a few save points, but the problem remained.

• UbiExcellent

@darkflyingwolf Thanks for getting back to me with this information and for providing this video link! I've sent the details and video clip over to the investigating teams to further their research on this issue. Would it be possible to also request your affected saves perhaps? If so, please upload those to a support ticket then post your case number here.

Official Response
  • DarkFlyingWolf
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubiexcellent

Case number is 13944958.

• Skoeman74
    8 posts

It's now March 2021 and this still glitches out.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

@skoeman74 I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue. This is still being investigated by the dev team.

Can you please confirm the following:

. Which platform do you play the game on?
    . Did you complete it on your first try?
    . Did you do something specific during the hallucination?

Official Response
  • Skoeman74
    8 posts

@ubi-keo I play on ps5. I completed the puzzle first time and didn't anything specific. I even followed a walk through on YouTube

Suggested Topics