Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • pauliokaz_428
    Original poster 1 posts

After dying 2 times cant interact with daughter of lerion quest. Cant fight her. Please fix it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Apofist
    1 posts

Happened to me too !

I died several times against the fire sister and i can't interact anymore with the corpse to start the fight.

• MindOfEllis
    7 posts

I died 3 times against the poison one and I cant interact either it's getting frustrating

• allisonra
    1 posts

Defeated the first two and simply can't start the fight with Cordelia - the map does not even update itself with the icon when I get to the location.

• Buffelwolf
    5 posts

@pauliokaz_428 same here... wanted to get the armor but i’m stuck.

• guest-27eFqFuO
    1 posts

I died a couple of times against one of the daughters of lerion and cant interact anymore with the corpse

• Morganidom92
    2 posts

Ugh same! Have the same issue with the first sister and after many defeats i cant interact with the corpse. The higher 2 sisters I can interact with just fine. Ugh!!

• DRxMEXY
    4 posts

Same thing to me, always try to go back but cannot interact with the body. Only have 1 more left. The save I had where it worked is long gone.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

Hey everyone! I'm extremely sorry to hear that you're all dealing with this bug in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I deeply apologize for the disappointment, frustration, and inconvenience that it has caused. Your annoyance is completely understandable considering the impact this has on your gameplay experience. Moving forward, please be advised that the development team is aware of and actively investigating this bug at this time. Once additional information and updates become available, they will be posted here. Aside from that, please consider uploading your save files in a case at support.ubi.com. This would be very helpful for the team as these files will aid them in their investigation. In the meantime, thank you so much for your continued patience and understanding!

Official Response
  • MindOfEllis
    7 posts

New update still hasn't fix my issues of a missing zealot and cant activate a daugter of lerion boss

• jeffertson1987
    11 posts

Still the same problem fore over a month now i stopped playing the game because i cant get thors armor complete and so als not his hammer ubisoft do you no of this i posted this problem a month ago still no fix fore it 😠😠😠

• MindOfEllis
    7 posts

@jeffertson1987 I understand your pain I'm in the same boat to cant fight the last one and I also have a missing zealot as well

• MindOfEllis
    7 posts

@mindofellis I've been waiting on this newest update for a week now and it did nothing for me

• Corvusu
    3 posts

Te patch doesnt fix a [censored]. lol, this is hilarious, 1 month since the game was release and I still cant finish the game. (the Lost Glory quest is still bugged as well)

• UbiKoality

@corvusu I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. What platform are you playing Valhalla on? Are you able to provide more details regarding the bug with the Lost Glory quest?

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@mindofellis You can view all the fixes included with the 1.1.0 patch here. I do apologize that you're still experiencing this issue, but I can assure you the development team is still investigating it at this time! As for the missing Zealot, can you please provide more details for me?

Official Response
  • Dj0rdje12
    36 posts

@jeffertson1987 this update was not even supposed to fix daughter of lerion bug.

• MindOfEllis
    7 posts

@ubikoality I have one zealot left named cola I know where he or she roams spent 3 hours trying to find said zealot and nothing

• UbiKoality

@mindofellis Thanks for that information! Did you find the location of this Zealot through a website or video? Mainly asking because other players reported receiving false information from websites/videos regarding Cola's whereabouts. Ultimately, she ended up being slightly higher up the road than the location given. Let me know if you were already aware of this!

Official Response
  • RiddlerKriz
    1 posts

I cant be able to interact with daughter of lerion this bug started after i died a couple of times. Please help this bug is annoying and im trying to complete thors armor.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics