Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • MindOfEllis
    7 posts

@ubikoality I have one zealot left named cola I know where he or she roams spent 3 hours trying to find said zealot and nothing

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@mindofellis Thanks for that information! Did you find the location of this Zealot through a website or video? Mainly asking because other players reported receiving false information from websites/videos regarding Cola's whereabouts. Ultimately, she ended up being slightly higher up the road than the location given. Let me know if you were already aware of this!

Official Response
  • RiddlerKriz
    1 posts

I cant be able to interact with daughter of lerion this bug started after i died a couple of times. Please help this bug is annoying and im trying to complete thors armor.

• MindOfEllis
    7 posts

@ubikoality honestly I got wind of the area of map they travel and I went searching for 3 hours and havent found a thing on cola I can handle that just cant handle the daughters of lerion bug

• texasbeargrylls
    1 posts

Updated with latest Bug patch fix 1.1 on 12/15; Daughters of Lerion bug still there can't finish the 3rd sister!

• DerpyBulldog91
    1 posts
  • mbenson10
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • mbenson10
    2 posts

I'm experiencing a similar issue regarding the Daughters of Lerion. I have beaten all 3 of them however I didn't receive the dagger key from one of them. So when I interact with the statue Eivor says something like "one of these is still missing." I've been really looking forward to getting Thor's Armor, not to mention the trophies that I will miss due to this major bug. I'm playing on PS4 and the recent update did not impact this at all. Please help Ubisoft. I likely won't continue playing until I know there is a fix, considering I think this glitch occurred about 80 hours of gameplay ago. Again please, please fix this!

• Ettariel87
    1 posts

New Update and still no fix for this old epic bug. So yeah thanks ubisoft for this overpriced huge pile of [censored], that is completely worthless. And stop asking for versions, screens and [censored], because this bug is universal. Just admit that you made a fortune with a pile of [censored] and don't care anyway

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to confirm that a fix is planned for a future update for all of the daughters of Lerion. We don't have a set date yet for this update but please keep an eye on the forums for updates. Thanks!

Official Response
  • SiyusNL
    2 posts

@ubi-orion So this update could still be a few weeks from now? The Lerion fix sure would be welcome by now, it would be a shame to have finished the game and then get the update after.

• kcohs
    1 posts

I've lost many times with one of three doughter of lerion and now I can't interact with here any more. What I can do somethings for fix the bug?

• d4v24
    1 posts

I am also having the bug where I can’t interact with the dead body at the third witch boss battle. I would really like to get Thor’s armor and hammer so please fix ASAP. If you put half the effort you put into microtransactions into fixing bugs, the game would be in a much better state. You’re pretty much spitting in our faces asking us to pay more money when the money we spent on the base game isn’t even worth it currently.

• SkeletonJack1
    1 posts

So are they just not going to fix this?? I'm having this problem with the first sister. I've beat the second and fought the third but i can't interact with the first.

• guest-atX9K3cA
    1 posts

I'm cannot fight the third daughter boss battle. It let me try twice, but I guess I got to close and did a save and it wouldn't let me interact with it. Not going to lie, I don't even feel like continuing my gameplay and I already have about 80 hours in the game. Please fix, because that was one of the things that was motivating me to grind towards.

• Tom_Noppers
    1 posts

When does the mission of the daughters get patched? I completed the whole map except one daughter because I can't interact.

• TrueUK
    1 posts

OK, now I’ve read through all these comments so far about the Daughter’s of Lerion & I’m suffering the same bug on my PS5 (free upgrade) edition! I’ve fought the daughter in Spalda Fens once and got beat! Now, despite reloading game, rebooting console etc... I can’t interact with the corpse to trigger the battle sequence again!

I’ve had SO MANY issues with this game! I’ve clocked over 157 hours on it (albeit some hours were idle time whilst I watched football on various nights)! The most common bug I get is mysteries not allowing me to interact, most often cairns! However, usually I can just save it & reload it to get it to work or reboot game entirely in worst case!

I’m on the clean up now, collectibles & other such trophies for platinum! I really hope this bug is patched soon!

• Veirub
    1 posts

@trueuk Patch 1.1.1 fixed this bug for me and could kill the Daughters. When it hits consoles you will probably be fine 🙂

• jeffertson1987
    11 posts

Thanks ubisoft i can interact and start the mission 🙏

• marshallposey22
    1 posts

@mbenson10 Im having the exact same issue bro. I beat them all but I only have 2 daggers

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics