Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Tom_Noppers
    1 posts

When does the mission of the daughters get patched? I completed the whole map except one daughter because I can't interact.

• TrueUK
    1 posts

OK, now I’ve read through all these comments so far about the Daughter’s of Lerion & I’m suffering the same bug on my PS5 (free upgrade) edition! I’ve fought the daughter in Spalda Fens once and got beat! Now, despite reloading game, rebooting console etc... I can’t interact with the corpse to trigger the battle sequence again!

I’ve had SO MANY issues with this game! I’ve clocked over 157 hours on it (albeit some hours were idle time whilst I watched football on various nights)! The most common bug I get is mysteries not allowing me to interact, most often cairns! However, usually I can just save it & reload it to get it to work or reboot game entirely in worst case!

I’m on the clean up now, collectibles & other such trophies for platinum! I really hope this bug is patched soon!

• Veirub
    1 posts

@trueuk Patch 1.1.1 fixed this bug for me and could kill the Daughters. When it hits consoles you will probably be fine 🙂

• jeffertson1987
    11 posts

Thanks ubisoft i can interact and start the mission 🙏

• marshallposey22
    1 posts

@mbenson10 Im having the exact same issue bro. I beat them all but I only have 2 daggers

• Tyrm7
    3 posts

I still can’t fight the third sister

• HerolJM
    2 posts

Same man this is appalling, what are they even doing about it!? @jeffertson1987

• HerolJM
    2 posts

You’ve not fixed it! What’s going on guys? This is pants. @ubikoality

• Harpixlife
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Harpixlife
    3 posts
    • @ubi-orion Mine is different ... i killed cordelia got the dager got the armor got everything BUT the mistery icon won t dissapear so i am at 92 % stuck ..That single shity mistery icon is the only thing left on my map....so the fix does not work for me. The game still thinks the fight is not over... when I try to leave the area The message pop up : you are leaving the fight area.....but the bytch is DEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAADDDDDD

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics