Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    Original poster 32 posts

I've finished the main quest line and my only two quests left are "Going Deeper..." and "Breaking the Order." For "Breaking the Order" all I'm missing is Bercthun (and The Father obviously), and I've literally spent 6 hours in Hamtunscire looking for him, riding the roads, camping the two "known" locations (fast travel point NW of Fearnhamme and the road leading to Henge Farm) for him and nothing, zip, zilch, nada. Am I looking in the wrong places or is this a potential bug?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    Original poster 32 posts

Finally found Bercthun alive and kicking (well, for about 60 seconds), but he didn't drop the final clue for the Father... grrrr 😠

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@otg_gilamunsta Hello OTG_Gilamunsta! I'm glad to hear you were able to locate Bercthun, but I'm very sorry that he did not drop the final clue for the Father for you. If possible, please upload images showing your completed quests and the Order Menu, so I can forward those to the appropriate teams to be reviewed further.

Official Response
  • OTG_Gilamunsta
    Original poster 32 posts

@ubiexcellent actually I just finished it. Didn't realise the final clue was not a 'drop' from Bercthun, but came in another form (see what happens when you don't Google stuff?) 😁

• JKGold123
    2 posts

@otg_gilamunsta where did you find him

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    Original poster 32 posts

@jkgold123 on the road just NW off Wincestre, the helmet just popped up

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics