Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mentraton
    Original poster 25 posts

Hi,
    I wonder if I should wait with picking up new items to save on those upgrade materials.
    As far as I know the level and grade of the items on pickup is not fix. Is can either be based on the power lvl of Eivor or the upgrades on the current worn armor or both. I'm not sure. Does anyone know this for sure?

Since I don't spend my skillpionts after 55 (sitting on 40 unspent right now) and don't upgrade any of my items so far because the game is way too easy and I would be much overleveled for East-Englia if I would do that. But from my understanding I would end up sitting on a bunch of low level items later if I loot them now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DonParic
    23 posts

@mentraton it semms to be tied to the level of the zone its in, i am not 100% sure on it but so far it semms like that, as an example NPCs that carry treasure on them always give me materials for the lvl of the zone they spawn in no matter on my own power lvl. Might be diferent for actual gear drops but so far i havent noticed any diference from the NPCs carrying treasure but as i said i just cant say for certain jet.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@donparic With the exception that the supply chests in power level 280 region in Norway still gives you like 10 iron ores and leather. I was power level 300. So yea, it is tied to the region.

• mentraton
    Original poster 25 posts

@souldrinkerlp I dont think so. I watched a let's play where someone picks up the Hidden Ones' Gloves they were 3/4 superior. He was power 76 with 4/4 Berserker Gloves equiped. I picked them up with 50 and 1/4 Berserker and got the Hidden Ones' with 1/4. Maybe ity always one below the equiped items?

I will make some tests later then.

And yes, the treasures seams to be tied to the area.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics