Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FaceCrush
    1 posts

@adamski8891 I was able to fix this by resetting all of my skills then using Fate to auto-assign all the points back. It reallocated all the points so I didn't have any leftover and I had 400 power. Didn't lose the mastery point either. Just to be safe, I created a new save game before doing this so that if this broke it I had something to come back to.

• LiTh_81
    1 posts

@facecrush That didn't work for me....

I have 401 skill points, reset them and reassigned all with "fate".... I still have 1 skill point unassigned 😞

• Nivisec
    6 posts

The 3 extra skills you get near the end of the game have disappeared on me. The white icon they were linked to is still there, but no skills.

They are gone in all previous saves I reloaded as well.

I am also stuck with 4 unusable skill points, but had been stuck with 1 for a while. The icon always on the screen in the upper right corner is annoying. This problem is most likely because I was already a power of 400 before I got the last 3 skills, then leveled up twice (+4 points) as I got them.

• FemmeNikita91
    6 posts

My problem's slightly different. After 400, the mastery icons showed up, one for each tree (Bear, Wolf, Raven), but after putting a skill point into each, there's noting else to do besides keep dumping points into those three. I don't see where doing that increases mastery or skills, so I'm not sure whether to keep dumping points into those or hang onto them in the hopes that the DLCs or future content may have more skills. The patch notes from the December update mentioned "vastly increasing the number of skill points," but I haven't seen how. *smh*

• CromeDakari
    1 posts

I was at 399, leveled up, got two points and a little cutscene in the skill menu of three new skills on the far edges of the skill trees. Red for starting a fight with an adrenaline slot, yellow for auto picking up enemies after assassination, and blue for looting more arrows. I put my extra point in the blue one. I then saved and quit for the night. Came back, and those three skills are gone, and I have an extra point now.

• FemmeNikita91
    6 posts

@cromedakari I still have those three colored "mastery slots," but the more skill points I've gotten, the more I've started to dump into them. Then wondered if I was wasting them because I never saw any other benefit. Now there are three white icons on the far corners of the skill tree, coming out of the white "Fate" icon in the middle,, but I can't activate those. I don't know what I need to do because all the points I get don't activate them. So I'm just hanging onto them, hoping that at some point with the DLC stuff, they might have new skills I can use the for. 🙂

• smcinturf
    44 posts

EXACT same thing here. Mine came back once one day...then disappeared again. It's like rolling dice. Never know what you will get in game each load..total [censored]. Also, my character always starts drunk following game load or death. Lol. I think I should start game drunk myself to help deal with this broken mess the devs have created with 1.1.0. They are unbelievable. Obviously nothing is ever tested. I also lost all arrow upgrades. Complete garbage game now...much like watch dogs was. Never went back to that. Wasted $200 on CE. I think they should fire all their teams and start fresh. A fresh team of elementary students couldn't do worse. I'd quit if I weren't 160 hours into this now broken POS of a game. Ubi used to be one of my favorite companies...now they are absolutely my least favorite. Everything they release is broken...if it's not, give them a few days and they will make sure it is.

• darklordvyperx
    1 posts

My issue is a little different. When I reached 400 skill points, an extra skill from each tree unlocked and I was able to put a skill point in them. Now those skills are not appearing since the most recent update. Now I have 3 skill points that I can't use.

• danthesmith
    2 posts

+1 for me also having the same glitch. 3 unusable skill points. Had spent them initially, but upon reloading a save, they're all back and I can't spend them. I know Cyberpunk is getting all the flak at the moment, but I keep running into so many glitches in this game.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Xbox One, patch 1.1.0, reporting the same issue.

Was able to get the skills to appear after a game restart and a complete reinstall, but now they are gone again.

• VelvetHoliday
    1 posts

I had the same issue - I was 16 points away from hitting 400 points total. I saved up my points and when I finished a map and it's activities, I was left with 17 skill points total. I got two per level but a few Mysteries also gave me one skill point as a reward. I am now sitting at 401 skill points, 400 of them used.

• remijdio
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins That's very helpful! Thank you!

• Calum769
    2 posts

Hi I also have this issue on PS5. For me the new skills showed up when I was between 395-399 power (not 400). I think I was 398 possibly. I bought the new skills before hitting 400 power and then when I hit 400 power started spending mastery points. I’m wondering if this bug is caused by the game not registering that you are 400 power correctly somehow? When I’ve launched the game today, the new skills no longer appear and I have 3 skill points to spend. I cannot spend them in mastery points and there are no other skills to acquire. Pressing fate to auto assign them also does nothing. Hope you can fix this soon or we’re all gonna be sat on a lot of unused points.

• Calum769
    2 posts

As a follow up to my prior post I have now earned a mastery point which I can spend. I guess the new skills appearing was a bug. The game has ‘reserved me’ 3 skill points for those and now I can continue to earn and spend mastery points (I hope).

• FuryEvErEtt
    1 posts

@darklordvyperx same here! I'm now with +2 skill points and not able to see the 3 new skills anymore

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

This game is so broken it is pathetic. Ubisoft's response to the numerous bugs reported. We are investigating and nothing has been fixed.

• sacj80
    3 posts

Just a question in General. I am at 319 skill points. I just got experience points and I noticed that its not giving me anymore skill points. Is this a Bug, or is their a cap with the skill points???

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@sacj80 Don't know why you are stuck at 319 skill points. You can accumulate 400 skill points total. Once you are at 400 you move to the Master Skill area and can accumulate another 90 skill points.

• lerani
    1 posts

I'm also having this bug - got to 400 points and the three bonus abilities unlocked. I trained starting a fight with an adrenaline bar, and the next time I reloaded, it was gone, along with the other two.

The 3 Master Skill options are there and I can train them, but the "bonus" abilities have disappeared and I'm permanently stuck on 400 + 3 unusable skill points....

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@lerani You are not the only one missing the bonus skills. Mine showed up and like you unlocked the Starting A Fight with adrenaline. Next day it along with the other two were gone. I too have unused skill points now and am at 400 with several points already assigned to the Master Skill options. Can't use the unused regular skill points in the Master Skill area. This game is totally messed up.

Suggested Topics