Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• C-Pick
    Original poster 71 posts

Can the dev team please give us the option to disable those obnoxious, intrusive mid-screen messages that say things like "The door is barred from the other side" and "Rations are full" and so on. I get it, and I don't need to keep seeing these giant messages that take up way too much space on my already cluttered screen. They appear during combat sometimes as well (like if I pass over some arrows when my quiver is full).

I can't stand these messages, and I'd love to have them disappear forever. I like playing with an absolutely minimal HUD for a more immersive experience.

Much appreciated.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• iceDmeteL
    6 posts

After you see a barred door for the 12th time, just don't walk up to it, and don't interact with it. Don't give the game the opportunity to be negative to you.

• Droid8Apple
    19 posts

Bonus content unlocked!

Also, have some *new* markers that won't go away too, because that's fun. Especially when it's for a broken bow and dry bread. Which is very important. And well worth alerting me. Almost as important as *new* runes that I've had since day 1 and simply replaced on an armor piece lol.

I hate being negative but, yeah, there's a whole lot of annoying in this game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics